• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney discounted room only offer on UK-Expedia; ended 31 March.

Thanks for all your help, I was able to book akl club level for a great price! I was even able to use the code above and save $90 more! Never thought I'd be staying club level at a deluxe resort! Can't wait until November!
I booked the same, akl club level. today I sent off an email to the resort with a request for our stay to the ipo. I received an email back thanking me for contacting them as they had no way to contact me, no email was given to them. they asked if I would please send them my address and phone number so they could link it to the reservation. they said the party I had booked with does not share client information with them. not sure how they can't however apparently they don't.
so you may want to flip off an email and check they have all your information.

I've searched this thread and couldn't find an answer. We are a family of 5. DD is about to turn 2. If we make a reservation without her, can I call Disney later and add her on? I would really like to use some of the standard room options one last time. TIA!

I've searched this thread and couldn't find an answer. We are a family of 5. DD is about to turn 2. If we make a reservation without her, can I call Disney later and add her on? I would really like to use some of the standard room options one last time. TIA!

I could be wrong but I would think you wouldn't need to add her. She doesn't need park tix and you can't add dining to these so I wouldn't think it's necessary? Unless it's because you need a pack and play? I've seen them in the closet of Akl and WL.

Thanks for the info tinkerone, I never would've thought to do this. Can I ask what email address you sent the info too and also how far in advance should I do this? That's weird they won't share your email with them.

just curious.... does this site have the same problems with number of people booked in the room as some other sites? On orbitz I had to input 2 adults, then call orbitz to have them add kids to room,etc. how does this work?

Thanks for the info tinkerone, I never would've thought to do this. Can I ask what email address you sent the info too and also how far in advance should I do this? That's weird they won't share your email with them.
Email AKL: animal.kingdom.lodge.itinerary.planning@Disneyworld.com
you have to have your confirmation (Disney) number before you contact them. have you seen this thread? http://www.disboards.com/threads/we...level-cl-information-and-help-thread.3233310/
akl is near the bottom of the first page, great information for club level.

just curious.... does this site have the same problems with number of people booked in the room as some other sites? On orbitz I had to input 2 adults, then call orbitz to have them add kids to room,etc. how does this work?
I was able to book with 5 in the room, but I was confirmed for a king bed. I am not too worried as I am sure Disney will see the room is for 5 and will give us a room with at least 2 queen beds plus daybed. If they don't have any daybed rooms, they will send up an extra bed.

I just tried to call Disney and get my confirmation number for MDE and they said they had no way of getting that number for me? I know I've seen multiple post that have gotten it from them? What do I do now? Will Expedia give it to me through email? I know someone said they sent them a message on Facebook but I can't seem to find their fb page only the us one. Any help is appreciated I'm starting to worry a little:( I just tried to email them and can't find an email address either.

I just tried to call Disney and get my confirmation number for MDE and they said they had no way of getting that number for me? I know I've seen multiple post that have gotten it from them? What do I do now? Will Expedia give it to me through email? I know someone said they sent them a message on Facebook but I can't seem to find their fb page only the us one. Any help is appreciated I'm starting to worry a little:(
call back and tell the cm that you booked through expedia u.k., they should then connect you to the right department. the cm's that answer the phone have no access to the number. this is assuming that the reservation wasn't made today.

I just tried to call Disney and get my confirmation number for MDE and they said they had no way of getting that number for me? I know I've seen multiple post that have gotten it from them? What do I do now? Will Expedia give it to me through email? I know someone said they sent them a message on Facebook but I can't seem to find their fb page only the us one. Any help is appreciated I'm starting to worry a little:( I just tried to email them and can't find an email address either.
Maybe try this number 1 (407) 934-8000, the contact number Expedia UK gives to contact the hotel.

I called two more times same thing "no we can't help you call Expedia" but the second lady gave me the number to internet help to call after I got the confirmation number from Expedia. I went ahead and called the internet number anyway and after many attempts and making another call she finally got it and went ahead and linked it to MDE. I guess the reason it wasn't coming up for her was that Expedia uk uses middle initials on their reservations. She was really nice! Thanks for all your help, I was starting to get a little nervous!! I wonder why Expedia uk doesn't automatically give you this number so you can make your ressies and link your tickets?

I called two more times same thing "no we can't help you call Expedia" but the second lady gave me the number to internet help to call after I got the confirmation number from Expedia. I went ahead and called the internet number anyway and after many attempts and making another call she finally got it and went ahead and linked it to MDE. I guess the reason it wasn't coming up for her was that Expedia uk uses middle initials on their reservations. She was really nice! Thanks for all your help, I was starting to get a little nervous!! I wonder why Expedia uk doesn't automatically give you this number so you can make your ressies and link your tickets?
glad its all fixed and sorry i didn't explain better. they didn't need to call expedia, they just needed to connect you to their own department that takes care of internet reservations such as expedia, orbitz, those guys, which apparently they did give you the number for.
it does make you feel better once this is done, so glad for you. now you can really start to plan. happy days!

If you're looking for a last minute room-only offer then it could be worth checking-out UK-Expedia when comparing offers and here's a few examples, figures are approximate.

Checking in Wednesday March 11th for 4-nights.

Disney's All-Star Music Resort - Standard Room

UK Expedia: £250 which is $376 (That's 44% saving on Disney's rack rate of $678)

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Standard View

UK Expedia: £603.92 which is $909 (That's a 53% saving on Disney's rack rate $1,944)

Disney's Beach Club Resort - Standard View

UK Expedia: £706.00 which is $1,062 (That's a 54% saving on Disney's rack rate $2,312)

Need to be flexible due to limited dates/resorts.

After booking thru Expedia, I emailed them for my MDE confirmation #. In the meantime, a few days later I called Disney and they gave it to me no problem. I think it does take a few days to go thru. I linked up my reservation fine with the number Disney gave me. About two weeks later I got an email response from Expedia with the number as well.

I'm so glad to have found this thread! I've been planning our November trip and we wanted to stay at Beach Club because we are going for Food and Wine. I was worrying the Epcot resorts would book up before/as soon as any good discounts came out, so we were planning POFQ as a backup. Just booked 5 nights Garden View at Beach Club for $1253! Had to adjust my dates slightly from what I was thinking, but that was no problem for $222 plus tax/night. :)

Does anyone know if the AKL rooms allow 5 people? We stayed in the Beach Club in one room without any problem. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter