Disney Dining Swap***Sign-Ups

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I think I figured out a way to keep the groups small and still meet all the requests for the Disney Dining Swap. Hopefully it works out this way. It's very similar to the Magic Kingdom Swap, which seems to be working out very well. If you want to get with your partners to match colors, please feel free.

Due date is March 10, 2006

There will be two swappers working on each restaurant. One person will sign up to make two borders (11 in) or a title topper (Max 8 in). These should be double matted and embellished. The second person will make two photo mats or two frames. These should be double matted and embellished.

Each person will then pick one of the following for their second element:

**library pocket and tag--tag should be double matted with eyelet and/or fiber in holes OR 2 embellished tags
**4 decorated/embellished squares
**journal box, double matted and embellished, at least 2x2 writing area
**two slide mounts
**shaker box
**mini file folder, embellished

Group 1-Character Meals
Each person will be making their elements for 9 people

CLOSED

1) Chef Mickey
Topper and journal box---PIRATEGIRL007
Two Photo mats and squares--- Michellepooh

2) 1900 Park Fare
borders and tags--- knovak
Two Photo mats and journal box--- Ohana 4

3) CRT/Princess Dining
borders and squares---PixieDust32
Two Photo mats and tags--- jennyL

4) Donald's Breakfastosaurus
Topper and squares--- bigsis1970
Two Photo mats and journal box---pjpoohbear

5) Crystal Palace
Borders and journal box---PoohBearLovinMama
Two Photo mats and squares--- bigsis1970

Group 2-Specialty Dining
Each person will be making their elements for 5 people

1) '50s Prime Time
Topper/borders and journal box--- cinderellakh20
Two Photo mats and tag--- pjpoohbear

2) Rainforest Cafe
Topper and library pocket/tag--- bigsis1970
Two Photo mats and squares--- Ohana 4

3) Beaches & Cream
Topper and shaker box--- Ohana 4
Two Photo mats and squares--- pjpoohbear

4) 'Ohana
Topper and shaker box--- Ohana 4
Two Photo mats/frames and journal box--- RealMickeysGirl

Group 1
Donald's Breakfastosaurus
2 Photo mats and journall box

Group 2

Beaches and Cream (muted primary's)
2 photo mats and squares

Group 3 ( if we go there)

Pepper Market
Title and squares

I'll do CRT/Princess for Group one with photo mats and I'm still deciding on the second item.

Ok edited to add my second item will be the squares.

Thanks.

Hi I will sign up -- I will take RFC in group 2 Topper & Lib.Pocket and Tag, Thanks Michelle

I'll take Group 1- Charector Meal (if still available)
1) Chef Mickey
Topper/borders and journal box.

and I pm'd you.

Thanks

I want...

CInderella Royal Table
Topper/borders and _**4 decorated/embellished squares___---

Since PixieDust32 wants to do squares as well I will change my squares to 2 embellised tags so that we have some variety.

jennyL said:
Since PixieDust32 wants to do squares as well I will change my squares to 2 embellised tags so that we have some variety.

Oops! Sorry Jenny, I didn't read your post :( Thank You. :flower3:

PixieDust32 said:
Oops! Sorry Jenny, I didn't read your post :( Thank You. :flower3:

No problem I was just wanting to do something I had never down for a swap yet and tags fit that bill too.

Okay, everything is updated so far, I think. My computer was down last night and I was doing everything on my Palm (which is a challenge for me, as I only got it yesterday). I think all is corrected now, though.

I will take 1900 Park Fare borders and 2 tags for Group 1. It looks like PIRATEGIRL007 is listed for that on the cheat sheet but in her post she listed Chef Mickey's. If not I'll take the Chef Mickey's. Just let me know.

I'd really like to do this, but I've been hesitant because there are a couple of places in each group we've never eaten...and with no future trips being planned...I'm just not sure what I'd do with those elements. :confused3 If there were borders instead of toppers it might work for me...to just be able to use those items for something else. As much as I love swapping, it's a lot of work to do only to get back things I can't use. :(

I understand. :( I haven't eaten at most of these places yet, either. But my goal is to try them at some point. This way, I have a goal to shoot for.

Maybe another time?

Ok I will sign up in group 1 too if nobody takes those last two slots .. I will do Donald's Topper and Squares and Crystal Palace Photo Mats and Squares and Keep the RFC in group 2 just as is.. That way maybe we can close it up soon and just add the groups together?? Oh i see it just was added on 1-16 sorry Hopefully more people will come aboard

For Group 2....
I would like Ohana or Sci Fi Drive in. Which ever is available or both if needed. I will pick the elements when I know which one - have different ideas for each.

RealMickeysGirl said:
For Group 2....
I would like Ohana or Sci Fi Drive in. Which ever is available or both if needed. I will pick the elements when I know which one - have different ideas for each.

Both are available. You can choose whichever you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter