Disney Dining Plan for 2007

I just called this morning to add a day to my February trip. I asked when the packages would be available and I was told not until September. NOw I have been calling since June, when they said first week of July, then July first week of August, now firsts of September. I am assuming this has something to do with the new celebration slated to start in October.

When I called they basically told me the same thing mid-end of september now a lot of people are saying aug 6th. I am starting to think no one really knows anymore when Disney will release all this stuff. I was told start of july called, could only book basic, then middle of july told no now first of august, called again and was told mid-end of september. People are also saying they have been told the packages and all wont really be changing which also makes me think there will not be any real great promos. Last I heard was contests for year of a million dreams it was already on Disneys site. Golden Fastpasses to lucky people, and maybe a nights stay in walts apartment in the castle. Other than that I really have not seen anything on their promotion page for year of a million dreams that starts in october, and since they are already promoting it you would think they would have at least some of the new things guests will be able to add like package things, or even specials but nope just contests from the looks of it so far. :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter