Disney Dining Plan for 2007

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
Any info on this yet??? I am so excited about our March trip and really want to book it.

I wish they would release the package rates when they release the room rates.

I'm hoping dining plan info will come out soon. :hourglass

I called about this and disney said october. I wish it was sooner, i need to make res. for September 2007 for the whole family, my 6 kids and mom and dad i hope they will have the free dinning plan at that time. :wave2:

what is this dining plan? sorry i am new and trying to get info to get my jan 07 trip organized

Mrs.viv07 said:
what is this dining plan? sorry i am new and trying to get info to get my jan 07 trip organized
i'm talking about the free food that comes with your package certain time of the year. and you get a lot of it. you could also bye the dinning plan. i dont know how much that is. :thumbsup2

Disney isnt releasing the prices until October or are you talking about the dinning plan info? My travel agent from AAA told me July is when she should have the prices for 2007.

daisy duck said:
I called about this and disney said october. I wish it was sooner, i need to make res. for September 2007 for the whole family, my 6 kids and mom and dad i hope they will have the free dinning plan at that time. :wave2:

Disney8704 said:
Disney isnt releasing the prices until October or are you talking about the dinning plan info? My travel agent from AAA told me July is when she should have the prices for 2007.
im talking about any kind of specials that would include free disney dinning. im just saying what i was told by disney last month. :)

daisy duck said:

We are going then too and are hoping for free dining!!!!! :cool1:

My travel agent from AAA called me this morning and she said she got a call from Disney and the 2007 rates wont be out until the end of August.

We would like to go sometime next August (07) :thumbsup2 really the dining plan will be the deciding factor for us since we have to fly from England and just plane tickets alone could break the bank :sunny:

I'm planning a trip for my family (husband, baby, mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt) for March 2007 and can't wait for the updated prices to be online so that we can reserve our trip. I check the website daily but haven't seen anything new yet.

Disney8704 said:

The prices and packages will be out in August. The 2007 disney planning books are due at Barnes and Noble in August which will have package info as well as any new information. Won't be long now.

:)
daisy duck said:

Unfortunately, *IF* Disney were to chose to do free dining again, there is no guarantee it will be next September. It was only 2 months or so ago that they announced it for this year, so you will probably have to wait until spring next year to see what special (if any) is being offered when you go. HOpe that helps! :)

a*lil*bit*goofy said:
:)

Unfortunately, *IF* Disney were to chose to do free dining again, there is no guarantee it will be next September. It was only 2 months or so ago that they announced it for this year, so you will probably have to wait until spring next year to see what special (if any) is being offered when you go. HOpe that helps! :)
Thank you I just hope they will. :thumbsup2

I too am waiting and waiting for the 2007 package deals to come out. We are planning on being there the first 11 days of Feb and we need to get planning. Do I sound stressed? Does anyone know what the hold up is? I hope there are some awesome AAA package deals. I am sure the free dining plan won't be offered in Feb. but it would have been nice. I love disney and i can't wait to get there again.

Hello, I'm new to posting, but have been reading all over these boards and have been chomping at the bit to find out about 2007 Packages. CRO told me today that they were told packages will be out on 8-6. I hope that is right. I am soooo ready to get this done and paid for!!!!

I have a feeling its going to be something good -- can't you just feel the magic in the air? We know airline travels to the Orlando area have been down (which is good for us) which may mean more promotions to get people down! I sense pixie dust! pixiedust:

Last thing I heard from my AAA TA, is that disney will be releasing their new prices at the end of August. Hopefully it wont change again and be later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter