Disney Dining Plan Calculator

wow
that's ...wow
very helpful
but wow

My husband will appreciate my level of disney obsession now.
wow

I downloaded it a week or so ago and have been testing it out and filling it in with my ADR's as I book for our upcoming trip- my husband and I love it but we are the type to keep spreadsheets for a lot of things LOL. :p

i'm having trouble downloading the spreadsheet. Is anyone else having trouble? Please help:confused3

yes...but it says to log in to download. when i click on the "LOG IN" part it doesn't go nowhere and gives me an error.:sad2:

It is a fun tool, I have done 4 or 5 different versions of dining, sometimes the choices I enter say DDP is the best $ alternative, sometimes TIW. I think we are going with DDP and 2 meals with TIW. It is easier to send the teenagers off to get their own snacks and CS with the KTTW card that we can track than with cash that may be spent on something non food.
:rotfl:

I think I am lost with that spread sheet- Exactly what does it do?

You input all the restaurants you plan on eating at while you're add Disney (or your best guess)
The pricing information is stored so it populates your costs with the various dining plans or paying out of pocket.
The cost is adjusted based on what you input as your eating habit (low, average, high - snacks, desserts etc).

I found it to be very close to what I calculated in my own excel spreadsheet for our upcoming trip, so I can see how it would be a beneficial tool to those who may not want to look up all the cost information for everything themselves, but would like to know if they should do the Dining Plan. Granted, you do have to have a general idea of where you're planning on eating, but I imagine if someone just went in and randomly chose counter service meals, they'd probably get a fairly accurate portrayal.

With 5 TS and 15 CS for 3 adults and 1 toddler, during a 7 night stay, it indicates that due to our eating habits [average cost and getting 1 snack per day and a beverage (other than water) and/or dessert around half the time] we'll likely spend:
OOP: $1150.92
QS DDP: $1310.45
Reg DDP: $1526.29

My own calculations indicated that we'll spend $1041.11 OOP, so I guess our eating habits are somewhere between Low & Average according to their calculations. However, even if I indicate High, we'll still do around $100 better by paying out of pocket.

I can't get past where it says login/signup. May be the network I am on. Keep getting an error on the page.

Switched to google chrome browser from Internet explorer and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter