Disney Dining Plan and Signature Restaurants

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by mindylee847, Feb 13, 2013.

1. mindylee847

mindylee847 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!!

I'm already deep into planning a trip for October of 2014. I know, it's pretty far in advance but what can I say? I have a problem.

We are going to get the Regular Disney Dining Plan and we are going to be eating at a few Signature (2 TS Credit) places. I was wondering if at the signatures you get an appetizer as well as the entree and dessert?? I know a long time ago you got an app and the tip was covered... but things do change.

Thanks for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clanmcculloch

clanmcculloch DIS Veteran

No, you do not get an appetizer included with your 2 credits when using the regular dining plan at signature restaurants.

4. bigbabyblues

bigbabyblues DIS Veteran

I remember the days of appetizer and tip included.....

You probably know, but just in case you don't, tip is no longer included in ddp either.

5. mindylee847

mindylee847 Mouseketeer

:worried: That's really a bummer. I guess I'll have to pay OOP if something really strikes me! Thanks.

And oh, the good old days. I really wish it was the same. :rolleyes:

6. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

You may also want to check the menus before deciding to use the regular DDP if you're planning on several 2 TS places. Without the app, it is difficult to make the signature restaurants "pay" on the DDP. With 2013 prices, you need to spend around $70 at a 2TS to get full value out of those 2 credits.