disney dining buddy

The Princess

<font color=green>Smiles everytime a check is writ
Has anyone used disney dining buddy? Was it successful for you? I really want BOG for either lunch or dinner

Yes, got my 1st alert within a day of signing up for a BOG dinner. Was able to snag it. Best $8 spent!

I read a post very recently that someone got an Ohana dinner. Read other positive posts about it too.

I have used it. I have managed a total of 3 BOG reservations ( I changed the time) and an 'Ohana with it. I really like the service.

We got a 8:05 a.m. Tusker House reservation within three days. Worth the money if you have to work instead of constantly checking your computer :badpc:

I was looking for Tusker House breakfast, signed up and heard nothing for 3 weeks. I thought it was a lost cause, but I finally got an alert and booked it.

I signed up for Dining Scout and Dining Buddy for an 8 AM BOG on a party day and got it within a couple days. Buddy was always faster with alerts than Scout - including when I nabbed my ressie. Scout didn't even notify me of that one.

I have a few searches going with Scout, I think it was something like 8 searches for $6. Got a BOG lunch earlier this week.

I've used scout and was able to snag a BOG for 4:15 on a MNSSHP night, plus a BOG lunch, beaches and cream, and a Minnie's Holiday Dine. Best $5.99 I've spent!

I used ADR sniper for a last minute Chef Mickey's reservation in April. I was able to get it. Also, I found that closer to the 24 hour prior mark my phone was lighting up with alerts as people were cancelling.

I'm having a hard time getting Afternoon Tea for December, and may try one of these services.

It took me about a month to get my 1st alert for BOG lunch for 8. The first 2 alerts came in the middle of the night, so by the time I saw the alert the reservations had been taken. Today however I got an alert around noon and I was able to snag that one! $8 well spent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter