Disney Designer Dolls

I got to TDS at about 8:50. There were 5 adults ahead of me (some had their children with me so the group looked bigger at first glance).

At 9:00 TDS manager, who is the nicest lady, came out with the cards to pass out. We put ourselves in order of who got there first, and I was #6. There were 14 dolls, and between myself and the people in front of me, 11 were sold. The person behind me bought 2, so the person who was #8 lucked out. She happened to be an off-duty employee who showed up at about 9:00, so she had to wait with the rest of us.

it was nutzoid.:eek: There were at least 12-15 people behind me that I could see while I was in line in the store, waiting my turn to pay. Some literally looked like they were going to cry, and I don't blame them considering at least 1-2 of the people in front of me were (from what I could tell) just turning around to sell on ebay.

Thanks!
Oh my gosh that's awful... The greed in those ebay sellers in unbelievable. Do they have no conscience? Geez.

I know the toddler dolls are supposed to come out in time for the holidays. I had asked a Disney Store manager and he told me that some of the Disney Outlets had them already, but they would get them later on. I don't recall seeing them at the Disney outlet we have here, but worth a look.

I am so surprised at how popular these dolls have become. There is almost 300 Mulans on Ebay right now, and I think that # will grow once online orders start arriving. I think, though, that people are catching on to Ebayers and they aren't paying the outrageous amounts that people are asking for them. I noticed a lot of high start bids that are just sitting there. If we stay away from Ebay, maybe the Ebay sellers will leave the collectors alone. I don't mind paying a little more on Ebay, but not the outrageous prices they are wanting.

I have to say, I'm quite shocked at the stories I'm reading from people trying to get these dolls. One in particular was a family between all of them, got 8 Mulan dolls, then tried to sell one of them for $200 outside of the store. Unbelieveable.

Has anyone heard about the toddler dolls coming out soon? I saw this link of the DS facebook page.

I saw that version of toddler Rapunzel on Amazon and stores there have her listed at $100 or more. I haven't seen any of the other ones.

I mistakenly thought the toddler doll release was the new Jakks Pacific line that hasn't yet put the Mulan version out in stores. I found the Mulan pajamas for this Jakks Pacific line at Target but no one has the actual Mulan doll yet. Plenty of Tiana and Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora though.

I'd rather collect the ones shown on Stitch Kingdom. Searching for them is going to be hard since they have the same title of "toddler doll" for both lines.

My designer Mulan finally shipped! I can relax and stop worrying that my order might have been caught in a glitch.

I have to say, I'm quite shocked at the stories I'm reading from people trying to get these dolls. One in particular was a family between all of them, got 8 Mulan dolls, then tried to sell one of them for $200 outside of the store. Unbelieveable.

That's awful and definitely greed at it's best. :sad2: I really hope that people resist buying the dolls from ebay etc. It will be tough for some, but maybe it would send a message. Eventually,and hopefully, the prices would come down or the sellers would just be stuck with them.

Kind of a dumb question I guess, but since The Disney Store online, removed the easy tab on their front page to get to the Designer Collection, how do you get to it?? Like to be able to see all the things in the Collection at one time. Apparently I'm not too bright, cause I can't figure it out LOL

Kind of a dumb question I guess, but since The Disney Store online, removed the easy tab on their front page to get to the Designer Collection, how do you get to it?? Like to be able to see all the things in the Collection at one time. Apparently I'm not too bright, cause I can't figure it out LOL

If you scroll over the "adult" tab on the website, the box to the right is the designer princess tab. Hope this helps!

I already have my alarm set for 2:45 am on Monday, east coast time! (I am lucky enough to not have to work that day!) If it's Snow white, Rapunzel, or Jasmine, SHE'S MINE. I hate that ebayers are selling them for that much, so I need to get one before they're gone. I think if people stopped buying them from ebay, they will stop selling them at ridiculous prices.

I already have my alarm set for 2:45 am on Monday, east coast time! (I am lucky enough to not have to work that day!) If it's Snow white, Rapunzel, or Jasmine, SHE'S MINE. I hate that ebayers are selling them for that much, so I need to get one before they're gone. I think if people stopped buying them from ebay, they will stop selling them at ridiculous prices.

I'll be up with ya, but I have to work..:upsidedow

Yeah, they should hit the Disneystore website at 3am ET right? That's what I have been reading anyways. I purchased Mulan at 4:15am ET this past Monday.

I know this is a long shot, but I refuse to pay the outrageous Ebay prices and I know most people who have her would rather sell her on Ebay and make money but here goes...

I am desperately seeking an Ariel doll. I have an few things I could trade for her. I have an extra Cinderella, Belle & Mulan doll and I also have a Designer Doll clutch. I also have a 17" Alice in Wonderland and 17" limited Queen of Hearts doll. PM me if you would like to make a trade deal of some sort. TIA

Disney's taking ALL my money.....:worship:

tumblr_lrk2o2NrMy1qgsmfro1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrk2o2NrMy1qgsmfro10_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrhdj0cZ3r1qgsmfro1_500.png

I saw that version of toddler Rapunzel on Amazon and stores there have her listed at $100 or more. I haven't seen any of the other ones.

I mistakenly thought the toddler doll release was the new Jakks Pacific line that hasn't yet put the Mulan version out in stores. I found the Mulan pajamas for this Jakks Pacific line at Target but no one has the actual Mulan doll yet. Plenty of Tiana and Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora though.

I'd rather collect the ones shown on Stitch Kingdom. Searching for them is going to be hard since they have the same title of "toddler doll" for both lines.

My designer Mulan finally shipped! I can relax and stop worrying that my order might have been caught in a glitch.

Actually, the line you're talking about is the "My First Disney Princess" by Tolly Tots. Mulan has been spotted on shelves now.

flickr.com/photos/
51799248@N04/6131459517/

Jakks Pacific has a line called "Disney Princess & Me" which is like American Girl.
I've read that they also make the Disney Store's classic dolls, so they could be making the toddler dolls for Disney Store as well.

The "Disney Animator's Collection" is what the picture from Stitch Kingdom is from.
It hasn't been released yet it; only says Fall 2011. Rapunzel and Tiana look like the previous releases in 2009 and 2010 but a press release said their bodies are resculpted.

Actually, the line you're talking about is the "My First Disney Princess" by Tolly Tots. Mulan has been spotted on shelves now.

flickr.com/photos/
51799248@N04/6131459517/

Jakks Pacific has a line called "Disney Princess & Me" which is like American Girl.
I've read that they also make the Disney Store's classic dolls, so they could be making the toddler dolls for Disney Store as well.

The "Disney Animator's Collection" is what the picture from Stitch Kingdom is from.
It hasn't been released yet it; only says Fall 2011. Rapunzel and Tiana look like the previous releases in 2009 and 2010 but a press release said their bodies are resculpted.

Tollytots is a division of Jakks Pacific. There is a review on youtube for that doll which is called My First Disney Princess Mulan, and a written review on the website timetoplaymag.com

The Animator's Collection is the line I want since I have seen some of the Jakks Pacific ones at Target already. I bought the Jakks Pacific pajamas for Mulan to test them out and see if they fit on the Animator's Collection version.

I'll be up with ya, but I have to work..:upsidedow

Yeah, they should hit the Disneystore website at 3am ET right? That's what I have been reading anyways. I purchased Mulan at 4:15am ET this past Monday.

I hear that they should be on the website by 3am ET. But I'm not too sure. I'm going to try to stay up and checking constantly monday morning, but If I do happen to fall asleep, I got the alarm set!

I think my head almost exploded reading that. That is truly sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter