Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

I so love Monsters Inc too, and I remember John's crush on Roz! :rotfl:

I love Stitch, I don't love the attraction much though.

Crystal Palace is a great buffet. We will be eating there for breakfast our last day of our honeymoon. We have a different restaurant that will be our final dinner, for the second trip in a row! Ok, our only two trips together so far! :rotfl2:

I love that Hunter still enjoys WDW and being with his parents. And, today I can see your pictures. Strange!

Monsters is one of the most entertaining shows! I cannot stop laughing for HOURS after!
Stitch is one of our favorites too.. although i am not such a big fan of the ride.. I don't like being strapped in like that!

I cannot wait to try CP for the FIRST TIME! YAHOO!! you all make it look so fun and delish!

don't like last days.. NOT AT ALL.

Your pictures didn't show up for me before but today they do so weird.

I love laugh floor it's always a lot of fun.

I like stitch the character but don't care for the attraction. I come out of it feeling something was missing. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Looks like a great meal at Crystal Palace. We ate their for the first time in July and thought it was good. That's nice that they gave hunter a signed card.

Lisa, I'm so sorry I've been MIA. Feels like things have gotten much busier around me and I have a lot less DIS time!

I can certainly understand why John loves Roz so much...I mean, that face! What more could you want?

Ok, maybe not, but I do love that show. I really love Stitch as a character, but wish he had a better attraction to showcase him.

You continue to make the most out of your last day!

It has been a long time since we have gone to the laugh floor. This is too close to a show for the boys liking, and they just want to ride, ride, ride! I have enjoyed it when we have gone, though.

Stitch was a one and done for me. Like Mark, I like the character but the attraction doesn't do much for me. But that is just means more Stitch for you and for Hunter!

:stitch2:

I don't want to believe the end is near, but you are now at Crystal Palace so I know it is real! :(

Wow! Hunter is as tall as the characters from the 100 acre woods!

Food looks yummy. We had a lunch there in 2008, but we haven't been back since. I really want to do a pre-opening breakfast there.

:goodvibes:

I was an update or two behind. I'm not a slush drinker (well, except for the one at Epcot with alcohol), but those look really refreshing on a hot day.

I was about to say "now Kathy" then I saw the rest that talked about the ones at Epcot with alcohol. :teeth:

I was :rotfl: that you went for a ride on the monorail just to escape the heat and ended up back at the MK.

Glad you got a few attractions in.

Quite honestly, I have no idea why we didn't have a better plan for this day but we did have a nice relaxing time.

Your last meal with such great characters.

I don't find it odd you went with your boss. I've accompanied mine a few time to the doctors' myself.

I know that you've got a really close relationship with your boss so my going with him wouldn't appear odd to you.

Oh, pooh, the pictures aren't showing up from me either :(

Did you ever see them?

Great update, did they change the Laugh Floor show to add the Monster's University stuff?

Looks like a great dinner. I originally had an ADR there for our trip last year but I cancelled it when I got one for Ohana. So it's still on my "want to try" list.

BTW: I can see your pics fine

I'ts been Monster's University for two trips now so I guess that it's a permanent change.

You have to be logged in to see them.

I have no clue what's going on with the pic.

We have never been to Stitch's Great Escape but we have it on the list to try - last year was our first visit to Laugh Floor and we loved it so much we went back two more times during our trip! Love how you end your trip with CP! We love this place too. Those are some great pictures of you guys at CP and in the first pic it is amazing how much Hunter looks like John!

While Stitch's Great Escape isn't one of the fan favorites, you should do it at least once. I actually ike it.

Hunter does look like his daddy... a lot!

I am logged in and still can't see them. But I am using my imagination and waiting for the wrap-up of this one and all the fun of this year's trip to begin!

Thank goodness for good imaginations. LOL

I so love Monsters Inc too, and I remember John's crush on Roz! :rotfl:

I love Stitch, I don't love the attraction much though.

Crystal Palace is a great buffet. We will be eating there for breakfast our last day of our honeymoon. We have a different restaurant that will be our final dinner, for the second trip in a row! Ok, our only two trips together so far! :rotfl2:

I'm still so excited for ya'll getting married!!!!!!!!!!

I love that Hunter still enjoys WDW and being with his parents. And, today I can see your pictures. Strange!

We are very lucky that both of our kids enjoy spending time with us old folks.

Monsters is one of the most entertaining shows! I cannot stop laughing for HOURS after!
Stitch is one of our favorites too.. although i am not such a big fan of the ride.. I don't like being strapped in like that!

I cannot wait to try CP for the FIRST TIME! YAHOO!! you all make it look so fun and delish!

don't like last days.. NOT AT ALL.

We try to see it at least twice during every trip!

Crystal Palace is soooo good!

Your pictures didn't show up for me before but today they do so weird.

I love laugh floor it's always a lot of fun.

I like stitch the character but don't care for the attraction. I come out of it feeling something was missing. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Looks like a great meal at Crystal Palace. We ate their for the first time in July and thought it was good. That's nice that they gave hunter a signed card.

I've not a clue why the pictures are being so weird. Some can see them some can't.

I can see how Stitch's Great Escape feels like something is missing. I felt that same way about Alien Encounter. Just needs a little more umph.

Lisa, I'm so sorry I've been MIA. Feels like things have gotten much busier around me and I have a lot less DIS time!

I can certainly understand why John loves Roz so much...I mean, that face! What more could you want?

Ok, maybe not, but I do love that show. I really love Stitch as a character, but wish he had a better attraction to showcase him.

Are you kidding me? No need to apologize. You know how long it took me to get caught up on your report.

Heck yeah, Roz is like a monstery supermodel. What's not to love!

You continue to make the most out of your last day!

It has been a long time since we have gone to the laugh floor. This is too close to a show for the boys liking, and they just want to ride, ride, ride! I have enjoyed it when we have gone, though.

Stitch was a one and done for me. Like Mark, I like the character but the attraction doesn't do much for me. But that is just means more Stitch for you and for Hunter!

:stitch2:

I don't want to believe the end is near, but you are now at Crystal Palace so I know it is real! :(

Wow! Hunter is as tall as the characters from the 100 acre woods!

Food looks yummy. We had a lunch there in 2008, but we haven't been back since. I really want to do a pre-opening breakfast there.

:goodvibes:

So Nate and Ben don't wanna hear all sorts of corny jokes? What kind of teenagers are they. :joker:

I wish that they'd put in a super duper blow me away attraction in the place of Stitch's Great Escape. I don't know what that would be but something that everyone would go "wow" over.

I know! He is almost 6 foot tall and still growing!

What in tarnation is on my back?

After laughing like crazy at The Laugh Floor, getting chili burped on by Stitch and having a fantastic meal with the characters, we were raring to go again. It was now dark and the temperature was cooling down significantly. No more heat to drag us down. We stepped out to see this beautiful sight.

DSCF8029 (1024x768).jpg

Another guest was kind enough to take a picture of the three of us:

DSCF8028 (1024x768).jpg

But we didn't have time to dilly dally, if we wanted to get our ride on, we needed to hoof it on over to Frontierland before it became too congested by folks waiting for the parade and Wishes. We made it to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the wait time was so short that we pretty much zipped right passed the signs which is the reason that one is blurry.

DSCF8033 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF8034 (1024x768).jpg

Hunter and I shared a seat:

DSCF8036 (1024x768).jpg

I tried to take some pictures while on the ride and, most times, I get some pretty decent shots. Not this time. Just look how bad they turned out.

DSCF8037 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF8038 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF8040 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF8041 (1024x768).jpg

DSCF8042 (1024x768).jpg

Yeah, like poo.

**Continued in next post

At first, I thought that my pictures were out of order but I kinda sorta am remembering that I put the camera away and just enjoyed:

DSCF8043 (1024x768).jpg

I must have because this is the only picture that I have. Just that one.

While we have watched Wishes from all over the park...Fantasyland (both old and new), Frontierland, Adventureland, the bridge from Main Street U.S.A. to Tomorrowland and Main Street U.S.A. Because there's nothing like standing on Main Street U.S.A. and watching Wishes, we decided to walk that way and see if there were any spots open. I'm a mover, shaker, weaver in and outer and I took the lead. Hunter decided to....well, I don't know what he was doing.

DSCF8045 (1024x768).jpg

**Up next: Right smack dab in the middle of a congested street! Ya'll are so nice!

dscf8029-1024x768-jpg.125553
Absolutely beautiful shot!

The family that Disney's together stays together. Such a good picture of you guys.

Hunter decided to....well, I don't know what he was doing.

dscf8045-1024x768-jpg.125565

Not sure what Hunter is doing but John doesn't look amused.

I haven't watch all of wishes in years. I should probably give it a go again when i go next. I love fireworks but at the MK it's always such a good time to ride rides.

I haven't watch all of wishes in years. I should probably give it a go again when i go next. I love fireworks but at the MK it's always such a good time to ride rides.

We actually got a FP for it this summer and it was awesome! We usually don't watch it, at least all of it, because we hate fighting the crowds and like you said, great time for rides. We got into the rose garden at about 8:20 and had great views for everything. If you can grab a FP for it I would definitely try it once.

Your indoor pictures on BTMR aren't that bad!

And thanks, we are pretty excited about getting married too! :rotfl2:

Not that bad but of complete nothingness. LOL!

Absolutely beautiful shot!

Thank you!

The family that Disney's together stays together. Such a good picture of you guys.

It turned out pretty well despite the fact that it was a quick shot.

Not sure what Hunter is doing but John doesn't look amused.

He is used to Hunter's antics so they don't really phase him anymore. LOL!

Jen! What the heck! You have to see Wishes again!

We actually got a FP for it this summer and it was awesome! We usually don't watch it, at least all of it, because we hate fighting the crowds and like you said, great time for rides. We got into the rose garden at about 8:20 and had great views for everything. If you can grab a FP for it I would definitely try it once.

Thanks for your mini-review. We will probably do this next trip since we aren't doing the dessert party this time.

you guys are just too fun...

Speaking of fun....I see that you are having a great time!

Thanks for your mini-review. We will probably do this next trip since we aren't doing the dessert party this time.

We were a bit hesitant to do it at first because we like to take advantage of the low ride times, and I'd heard it can get really crowded, but it was honestly one of our most favorite FPs we did! Definitely give it a try!

**I have just a wee bit of time on my hands so I'm going to do an update before things at work get even busier. This week has been horrendous! Things that should have taken maybe an hour to complete have taken up the majority of the day. Even though certain items have been court ordered by a certain date, no one pays a bit of attention and won't get their stuff to us on time. Then, I'm left rushing around like a crazy woman trying to at least get it to the Judge a day or two after the deadline. Anyway, it's been crazzzzzzzzy! Forgive me please for no updates!

Right smack dab in the middle of a congested street! Ya'll are so nice!

It had been quite some time since we had watched Wishes from smack dab in the middle of Main Street U.S.A. but that's what we were going to do on our final night of the trip. We kept weaving our way through the hordes of people and finally found "the end of the line" so to speak. We were somewhere around the "wooden" Indian on Main Street when we settled in to wait. This was our view.
P6061107 (1024x768).jpg

P6061108 (768x1024).jpg

P6061109 (1024x768).jpg

As you can see, it was pretty congested but we were standing by the nicest couple. We struck up a conversation with them and we chatted about this and that while waiting for the castle show to begin. Noticing our thick drawl, the guys asked us where we were from and when we said Louisiana, the both exclaimed "Home of Swamp People! We love that show!" They asked us if we knew any of the people on the show and we told them that we had mutual friends with two of the men. (one of the guys is my friend's brother-in-law) Then, we talked about our trips, where we were staying, etc. It was a nice chat with a nice couple and it really did help pass the time. But, then this happened!

P6061112 (1024x768).jpg

Wishes! These pictures are crappy. Due to all of the folks, I was having to hold my camera up a little and I couldn't seem to hold it steady. A lot of my pictures had people's heads or arms in them.

P6061119 (1024x768).jpg

P6061120 (1024x768).jpg

P6061132 (1024x768).jpg

P6061133 (1024x768).jpg

P6061135 (1024x768).jpg

P6061136 (1024x768).jpg

**Continued in next post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter