Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

Hi Lisa!!! I have been MIA for a while, but I am back now. I am not going to try to catch up with the threads, just too much. But, I am back and I plan to just tag along from here.

I've long been jealous of those empty park photos you see in other people's TR's too! Someday we will get this done.

Anyway, sorry you didn't get to experience that (yet), but breakfast looks really good. In fact, I'm really hungry now. Thanks. :rotfl:

I've never had a problem with the buffets either. In fact, I've never had a bad meal at Disney. Some were a lot more memorable than others, but I never had one I hated.

It's an extra-special birthday if Tigger recognizes it!:thumbsup2

I don't think I am liking this new board... And the fact that I can't access it from my mobile anymore.... :(

Anywho..... I don't even think my boys even know Pooh and friends.. One reason why I have never booked but it does seem fun and pretty popular! Maybe one day!

Are you dining here again on your May/june trip?

I don't think I am liking this new board... And the fact that I can't access it from my mobile anymore.... :(

Anywho..... I don't even think my boys even know Pooh and friends.. One reason why I have never booked but it does seem fun and pretty popular! Maybe one day!

If your trying to use the app it doesn't work anymore however you should be able to pull it up in your mobile devices web browser.

Lisa,
I am all caught up...I was only 6 weeks behind!!
Morgan yelled at me when I wanted to take Expedition Everest Photos...I'll have to show her yours!! I will take mine next time...I will..I will... Mine would have been fun as I was front row.
Love the Crystal Palace photos. It has been at least 20 years since Ive been there. Loved that Hunter got Flicked.
Will have to travel over to your pretrippie

We love Crystal Palace for breakfast, but part of the charm is getting the early entry into the park. I must say, we've haven't had a bad breakfast there. We all find something we love. If you're not a big breakfast person, though, I can see the price being a put-off.

Oh My. Here I was upset Sunday when I found time for Dis and found out they were updating. Then I had computer problems for two days. Now I am lost. I am sure the change is for the better.... Any who

I was yelling at you when I read you were adding Crystal Palace wanting to see empty Main Street then you said you looked for a semi late slot. We all have those moments. Crystal Palace is on my must do list for next trip. I go back and forth. Do I want to see an empty Main Street, or try some rolls that are worth sneaking out.
Seeing Hunter pictures with Tigger makes me want to take my GS. His mom, ( my DD Elizabeth) is mean and will ask him were his tail is after he points out Tiggers. I don't know where she gets it.

I promise I will find time to go read your articles.

Oooh Birthday at the Crystal Palace. We ALWAYS do our celebration meal at CP. I have about 3 birthday cards and we have at least one anniversary card as well. We always joke about the traditional frozen cupcake because our favorite time to go is for breakfast and the cupcakes seem to be just out of storage.

And I always try to get a picture of Eyore's tail I love the tack detail! And Hunter's picture with Piglet is so sweet.

I've read a couple of your articles (CBR & Blizzard Beach) You've got a great writing style, but that's no surprise to anyone here.

I didn't get as far behind as I thought! Yay!

I love that Hunter got his name on the tv at Planet Hollywood! Awesome! Your food there really looked good! We're trying to decide between there and T-Rex again for our August trip.

Wasn't Downtown Disney a mess? Just awful with the construction. I'm sure it will look amazing when it's finished, though.

I love the pic of Hunter and Piglet looking at each other at CP. We are having dinner there this year for sure! I love Crystal Palace. It's the first character meal we ever took Lucy too, so I have a soft spot for it. Can't wait to see where the day takes you!

I love Crystal Palace. It's seriously one of my favorite breakfasts. Your food all looks super yummy!

Great pictures of Hunter with all the characters. I'm glad he seemed to really get into it.

Eeyore's tail is SO cute!

Hi Lisa!!! I have been MIA for a while, but I am back now. I am not going to try to catch up with the threads, just too much. But, I am back and I plan to just tag along from here.

I can sympathize with getting behind. I've been behind for quite some time now. Dang it!

I've long been jealous of those empty park photos you see in other people's TR's too! Someday we will get this done.

Anyway, sorry you didn't get to experience that (yet), but breakfast looks really good. In fact, I'm really hungry now. Thanks. :rotfl:

I've never had a problem with the buffets either. In fact, I've never had a bad meal at Disney. Some were a lot more memorable than others, but I never had one I hated.

It's an extra-special birthday if Tigger recognizes it!:thumbsup2

Breakfast was good and it certainly filled the hole in our bellies. Oh yeah, it's definitely a good birthday if Tigger is involved.

No one in our family is a big Pooh fan but we do enjoy seeing them at the Crystal Palace. We will eat dinner there when we go back but probably not breakfast.

If your trying to use the app it doesn't work anymore however you should be able to pull it up in your mobile devices web browser.

Lisa,
I am all caught up...I was only 6 weeks behind!!
Morgan yelled at me when I wanted to take Expedition Everest Photos...I'll have to show her yours!! I will take mine next time...I will..I will... Mine would have been fun as I was front row.
Love the Crystal Palace photos. It has been at least 20 years since Ive been there. Loved that Hunter got Flicked.
Will have to travel over to your pretrippie
Six weeks! Whoa you were behind. Well, I take that back because I haven't been writing much lately...especially since the changes to the Dis.

We love Crystal Palace for breakfast, but part of the charm is getting the early entry into the park. I must say, we've haven't had a bad breakfast there. We all find something we love. If you're not a big breakfast person, though, I can see the price being a put-off.

Yeah, we'll probably not make it back to the Crystal Palace for breakfast any time soon. The price was a littl steep for us non-breakfast folks.

Oh My. Here I was upset Sunday when I found time for Dis and found out they were updating. Then I had computer problems for two days. Now I am lost. I am sure the change is for the better.... Any who

I was yelling at you when I read you were adding Crystal Palace wanting to see empty Main Street then you said you looked for a semi late slot. We all have those moments. Crystal Palace is on my must do list for next trip. I go back and forth. Do I want to see an empty Main Street, or try some rolls that are worth sneaking out.
Seeing Hunter pictures with Tigger makes me want to take my GS. His mom, ( my DD Elizabeth) is mean and will ask him were his tail is after he points out Tiggers. I don't know where she gets it.

I promise I will find time to go read your articles.

I have no idea why in the world I did realize that the semi-late breakfast ADR wouldn't mean empty park pictures. I can be a dimwit sometimes.

Oooh Birthday at the Crystal Palace. We ALWAYS do our celebration meal at CP. I have about 3 birthday cards and we have at least one anniversary card as well. We always joke about the traditional frozen cupcake because our favorite time to go is for breakfast and the cupcakes seem to be just out of storage.

And I always try to get a picture of Eyore's tail I love the tack detail! And Hunter's picture with Piglet is so sweet.

I've read a couple of your articles (CBR & Blizzard Beach) You've got a great writing style, but that's no surprise to anyone here.

Now that you said it, Hunter did mention that his cupcake was really cold. I bet that it hadn't been out of the freezer long.
Thanks for the kind words on my articles. I have a few more coming out this month.

I didn't get as far behind as I thought! Yay!

I love that Hunter got his name on the tv at Planet Hollywood! Awesome! Your food there really looked good! We're trying to decide between there and T-Rex again for our August trip.

Wasn't Downtown Disney a mess? Just awful with the construction. I'm sure it will look amazing when it's finished, though.

I love the pic of Hunter and Piglet looking at each other at CP. We are having dinner there this year for sure! I love Crystal Palace. It's the first character meal we ever took Lucy too, so I have a soft spot for it. Can't wait to see where the day takes you!

I've been so slow to post lately. That's why you weren't that far behind. I've gotta get my butt in gear.

Yeah, Downtown Disney was a disaster! I sure hope that it's better by the time we get there in May.

I love Crystal Palace. It's seriously one of my favorite breakfasts. Your food all looks super yummy!

Great pictures of Hunter with all the characters. I'm glad he seemed to really get into it.

Eeyore's tail is SO cute!

Hunter is such a good sport and poses for pictures for his Mama. I say that but then look at all the selfies he takes. That's not for Mama's sake. :)

YAY....you went to Crystal Palace for breakfast. I'm sorry you didn't get that 8:00 ADR to get an empty Main Street, but perhaps next time.

I'm sorry you weren't crazy for the puffed French toast; but it just leaves more for me. :)

Great pictures with the characters...especially Tigger.

I do like all the breakfast buffets; but I won't do the lunch or dinner ones.

The puffed French toast was good but not as good as I thought that it was going to be. Of course, that could have had something to do with the fact that I built it up to be the greatest food item to hit my plate. LOL!

Zambesi Zelda? That sounds like a magical spell!

Our breakfast with Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger done, we were ready to venture into the parks. Remember when I said that this was supposed to be an off day? Yeah, well, after I made the Crystal Palace ADR I figured why not spend a little time in the park. I mean, really, we were right there and who can walk into the Magic Kingdom, have breakfast and walk right back out? I can....said no one EVER!

I know that there are some that don't like what was, at that time, the "new" Fastpass+ system. We, however, loved it. I liked knowing that we were guaranteed to see at least three things in the park. The rest of the things that we saw or did were left totally up to us. Having said that, we were at Walt Disney World for two whole weeks with ten of those days being in the parks. So, we knew if we missed out on seeing something on day one or even on day two in a particular park, we could always see it the next day we were there. Even if that weren't the case and we were only in the park for a few days, I think that we'd like knowing that we were going to see X, Y and Z no matter what.

Anyway, since the Crystal Palace is on the left side of the park, I made one of our FP+ for an attraction on the left. Our first FP was for The Jungle Cruise. John thinks that the Jungle Cruise is "stupid" or at least that's what he told me just the other day. Funny, we've been to Walt Disney World twenty dang times and he's never once uttered those words until a couple days ago. What the? Well, at the time I didn't know that he thought that it was stupid and I booked us a FP+ for it soon after our breakfast ADR. (Oh and I don’t care if he thinks that it’s stupid or not, we are going to see it again in May/June, 2015 and there’ll be no whining about it.)

While I don’t remember exactly how long the standby wait time for The Jungle Cruise was, I do remember it being at least 30 minutes which is pretty typical for that time of year. All we had to do was scan those pretty little Magic Bands and we bypassed the line. That’s what I’m talking about!

We were asked how many were in our party and were told to move on up. Our chariot, I mean boat, was just docking when we stepped up. Looked like we would be cruising the rivers in Zambesi Zelda. The name sounds like a spell that one of the Disney Villains would use doesn’t it?

We boarded Zambesi Zelda and our corny joke making Captain began our floating tour along the rivers of The Jungle Cruise.

All too soon, we were pulling back up to the boat dock and our cruise was over. Our Captain was so very kind and screamed "GET OUT!" in a joking way, of course. Our next FP+ hadn’t come due quite yet so we spent some time window shopping in the various shops in Adventureland and continued through Frontierland and on to Fantasyland.

Our destination was Under the Sea with Ariel and, once again, all we had to do was scan our bands and in we went. My guys are so very sweet! They never once complained that I had selected this as one of our attractions for the day. Awww, I love ‘em! We divided our party into two with John and I in one clam shell and Hunter in one by himself. That kid’s legs are mile long and there was no way that all of us would be comfortable in a single clam shell.

The last time that we saw Under the Sea with Ariel, I tried taking pictures and they turned out looking like blurred messes. This time, however, a few of the pictures actually turned out looking halfway decent and decent enough to share here.

Go on Eric....kiss the girl!

John said that he hopes that his muscles look this good when he is as old as King Triton. Heck, who is he kidding? I wish that they looked like that now!

**Up next: Is it just me or did he reallllllly go overboard with the spray tan?

Help me ya'll! Anyone know how to do an edit to the title of the report? It's still showing the last update on 2/2. I tried changing it but couldn't figure out how. Also how do you add titles to chapter/updates? Like the one that I just posted?

Help me ya'll! Anyone know how to do an edit to the title of the report? It's still showing the last update on 2/2. I tried changing it but couldn't figure out how. Also how do you add titles to chapter/updates? Like the one that I just posted?
It should be under thread tools at the top

John sounds like Skip. he seems to be having a good time with something and later tells me how dumb it was....who knew?

That kid’s legs are mile long and there was no way that all of us would be comfortable in a single clam shell.

I know the felling one time when i was at Disneyland with a group of people I kind of took a hunted mansion doom buggy to myself just because i had kind of been squished in with others for awhile that day and just need to stretch out abit.

Looks like you had a fun breakfast at CP. I know that is one of your favorite dinner traditions. Too bad you weren't able to get one of the pre-park opening reservations. Doing that is definitely on my Disney bucket list.

Love the pictures- The one of you and Tigger is great, and Hunter's selfie with Tigger cracked me up!

your pictures came out great on everything way to go! With Disney changing all the queue lines i kinda want to wait in the normal line to play with everything!!! HA HA! Yet the FP+ is the way to go...

Also how do you add titles to chapter/updates? Like the one that I just posted?

Just like the old way just the buttons are different.
You want to add your last update to your Index?
On the bottom of your post there is a #1234 like +Quote Reply See it?
Right click on the #1234 click copy link address.
Go to your links page click edit
add your wording of the post
hightlight the post
Click on the link button add the url from your post.
More questions i have it written out for someone else... :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter