Disney Cruises for Dummies?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Just booked our first cruise for this February on the Dream, and I'm looking for a website with good information for newbies. Thank you for your suggestions!

Disneycruiselineblog.com has navigators on which might give you some info. The Passporter Book (and its website) are really good for info too

In addition to the disneycruiselineblog.com site, hang out here reading threads. You'll pick up a lot of info quickly.

You've found the best website on Earth "with good information for newbies." Read through the threads, make good use of the search function and ask the questions for which you cannot find answers.

Martin

You will find this forum a great resource. People are always willing to help with questions. Have a wonderful cruise!

Just booked our first cruise for this February on the Dream, and I'm looking for a website with good information for newbies. Thank you for your suggestions!

I agree with everything so far and would like to add the following:

Find a bank with high savings account interest rates to stockpile money in, because once you get bit by the cruise bug, you're not going to want to stop!

We took our first cruise in June, and I spent an amazing amount of time on this board before that! I learned so much from the people here. Everyone was so patient and willing to share their knowledge. We had the most wonderful time, and I can't wait until the next one!! Now, about that bank account. . . ;-)

pinterest! So many pinned links to blogs, ideas, suggestions, fish extenders, tips tricks, packing lists, cant miss items. I think I had over 300 pins on my board before we left on our first cruise. Just search Disney Cruise Line and if you want, you can even add in the type of cruise like Easter Caribbean and more specific stuff will come up. The only thing to watch out for is sometimes information becomes obsolete...like they say to pack over the door organizers and they are banned now...so you sort of learn as you go :)

I personally like reading people's trip reports who have done a similar itinerary! You'll find tons on here and several of us ;) have blogs, too! The reports also get me excited for our upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter