Disney Cruise: What's Your Favorite Thing(s)?

stephmarty

Spending my Kids' Inheritance on Disney
We're cruising on the Disney Magic in October, and my 14 yo brother will be with us. He won't be bringing a friend on this vacation, so he is curious what to expect on his first-ever cruise. My wife and I have been on DCL before, so we told him about the cruise from our perspective (an older perspective--I'm 28). I am asking for those of you who are close to his age to recommend to him the best things about your cruise on DCL (onboard or on land--we're going on the Western Carribbean).

Thanks in advance for your advice to my brother (his name is Drew).

I think the best part were all the activities that Common Ground put on, that is the place to be as a teen. Also another thing that my friends and i thought was pretty exciting was Sting Ray City in Cozomel.

I jus got bac from the western DCL like a few weeks ago. and ur son will have so much fun. tell him to go to Common Grounds for the 411 mtg where he will meet every1 his age and all the teens too. and he will meet plenty of people. He will be out every night. the dances at night are the best! also when u go to cozumel, make sure he does the Fury Catamaran teen cruise. its really fun and id say about 3/4 of the teens went. and def make sure he goes to the teen beach on Castaway Cay!

My teen can't decide to do the Fury Catamaran Teen cruise at Cozumel or The Wild Side excursion for teens on Castaway Cay. Any teen have a preference and why?? Thanks

GoofyDisneyMom

stephmarty,
do not worry one bit!!! your bro will have plenty of fun and things to do. I am 15 and I just got back from one three days ago. I was so sad leaving everything, now I get back home and i am bored because there's no schedule like there was onboard. he definitly has to go to the 411. that's where they explain everything and you met all the kids. then, I didnt do everything common grounds did, but I probably did 90% of it. they have so much stuff to do he wont be bored at all. besides, its fun just chillin at common grounds. at cozumel, he has to do the teen fury. it's one big party ship, everyone comes and dances. almost everyone did it when I went. also, the stingray city, turtle farm tour at grand cayman is so much fun. that was one of the highlights for the tour. so, please tell him that he will have a blast. just make sure he isnt shy and goes out there and meets kids!!!

GoofyDisneyMom,
I didnt do wild side so I cant help you. but some of my friends did, and I wouldnt do it if I were him. you are gone for most of the day and you miss out on a lot. meanwhile, the teen fury was great!!! tons of kids went and we all danced and partied. I highly recommend it!! any other questions ask!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter