Disney Cruise through AAA versus Disney Website

tinapomp

I've booked a the October 23rd cruise with Disney through AAA and would like to know if anyone has done that and then have been able to access their reservation through the Disney Cruise Line website. I am not at home, so I don't have the AAA numbers to see if any of them would work with for the Confirmation Number the website asks for. I just want to know if I'm missing anything by not being able to view the reservation through the website. Does the website allow you to book excursions by the click of a mouse, or any other options that I may not be aware of?

Thanks!

:wave2:

:wave:
You can't access your reservation for DCL if you booked through AAA. You have to book it on line through DCL website. I tried...It said if you have booked your cruise on this website enter your reservation number.

Excursions can be booked 60 days prior to sailing. DCL will mail you a form, or it will be sent to AAA then to you. When you have chosen your excursions, they want you to call or fax your requests. Can't do it on line...just gives you descriptions of excursions.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter