Disney Cruise Swap is POSTAL/ Picture Link Posted....

Mine arrived on Monday, too. Thanks for all your work, everyone, and to Shawna for hosting!

got my package today!! everything looks great!! thank you for hosting it, Shawna. :flower:

Mine came yesterday too. I love them all and am alredy thinking of which ones to use on my last trip.

Awesome. I'm so glad the packages are arriving. :thumbsup2 This was a great swap because of all of you. Everything was here on time and no flakers---- Thanks for making my job so easy!

Shawna

downrivermama :dance3:
pjpoohbear
KatDisney
Julez4u :dance3:
4ltltinks :dance3:
ddavis :dance3:
Mickeyteacher's mom :dance3:
Stitch #1 :dance3:
Mickey Teacher :dance3:
rsjj :dance3:
JennyL :dance3:
Chrisnsteph :dance3:
Yodasmom :dance3:
Stitchisourhero :dance3:
RealMickeysgirl :dance3:
Daina Lyn :dance3:
:dance3: means you have recieved your package back...

Mickeyteacher said:
downrivermama
pjpoohbear
KatDisney
Julez4u
4ltltinks
ddavis :dance3:
Mickeyteacher's mom :dance3:
Stitch #1
Mickey Teacher :dance3:
rsjj :dance3:
JennyL :dance3:
Chrisnsteph
Yodasmom :dance3:
Stitchisourhero :dance3:
RealMickeysgirl
Daina Lyn :dance3:
:dance3: means you have recieved your package back...
I know Stitch#1 is away this week, so you won't be hearing from her until next week.

Mine came in the mail yesterday but I didn't see the package until I was leaving for work this morning. I have it here with me so I can open it when I get a break.

Can't wait to see all the stuff in person.:cool1:

Got mine yesterday also. Great stuff! Thanks everyone and thank you Shawna for hosting! :cool1:

I received my stuff yesterday too!! Thanks Everyone for the beautiful stuff .. I love love love all of it !! and can't wait to use them on my honeymoon cruise stuff ....

Thanks again for hosting Shawna !! :cheer2: :thumbsup2

I received mine today - everything looks great ladies! This was my first swap, I can't wait to do more!

Diana Lyn said:
I know Stitch#1 is away this week, so you won't be hearing from her until next week.

I'm Back and my package was waiting for me!!!!! :banana:

Had a fun time at Boy Scout Camp now I can't wait to use all my wonderful stuff after my cruise in October!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter