Disney Cruise Segment??

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by astrodrummergirl, Apr 26, 2008.

1. astrodrummergirl

astrodrummergirl The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!

Does anyone know if theres a segment on the disney cruise line? I've put in a quote at DU for my first ever cruise in September but I need major help as I'm a cruise newbie. I've been over to the cruise line board and have shot off an email to the podcast.

TIA

2. dvcfamily41801

dvcfamily41801 Future Walt Disney World Cast Member

We listened to the January 15, 2008 episode and there was info on there. :goodvibes Have a great cruise, we booked ours a couplemonths ago for next July!!:)

3. astrodrummergirl

Thanks, I forgot all about that show, just downloading it now. I foresee lots of questions from me on the cruise line board...

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. trivial

trivial Matt in Toronto

I haven't listened to them yet, but from dec2901's Dis Unplugged Index:

Disney Cruise Lines 12/11/07; 10/2/07; 5/29/07; 4/10/07; 2/27/07; 1/16/07; 10/24/06; 9/19/06

I'd also have to recommend PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports of Call 2008.

6. alaskanmommy

alaskanmommy Alaskan Disney Fanatic

Congrats astrodrummergirl! We are going on our first Disney cruise in December!! I have learned a lot on the cruise board. I have also posted quite a few questions on that board too! Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful! Our Dreams TA has also been awesome, she has answered any questions, dumb or not, that I have had!! (Thanks Tracy! :) ) Good luck with the planning and here's to time going by fast! pixiedust: :hourglass

7. astrodrummergirl

Thanks for the index. I may have to try and see if they sell that book in UK shops.