Disney Cruise of Dummies?

jakespop

Proud DVC Owners
We are thinking of taking the 3 night to Bahamas with the kids late next year.

There is so much information here on the Disboards and the Disney website.
Wife & I are completely overwhelmed. Perhaps due to excitement but it seems like a lot to digest

Is there such a thing as a DCL for dummies type site or an easy to read FAQ regarding Disney Cruise Lines?

Trying to get a clear understanding of what's included in the price and What we need to pay out of pocket for.

What would be the best starting place?

help is greatly appreciated

Agree! The PassPorter book is awesome and you can even get it with a great leatherish binder. Covers EVERYTHING in detail!!

I felt very overwhelmed when we went on our first Disney cruise. I reccomend just taking your time reading the board. There is so much info that it really does take time!! I would go with the passporter as well (I did that too) and it had good information. But don't give up on the disboards. It contains much more and some really great tips.

i was not aware of the Passporter books. These look like they are exactly what I need to get started. Thanks all for the quick responses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter