Disney Cruise Oct12

TiggerMegz

<font color=FF66FF>Future Author and we can say we
Hey, TiggerMegz here! I'm going on the Wonder Disney Cruise October 12th for the four day Cruise. I'm 16 years old (girl). ;) Is anyone else--guy or girl--going to be on that cruise too? This will be my third cruise and my other two I've been with my cousins my age. But this time it's just going to be me, Mom, Dad, and my 10th year old brother. I'd like to have someone to hang out with while I'm there.....have a little time out from the family maybe. lol. Well post back if you're on the same cruise!! :):Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey! I'm on that cruise too! But, I think I'm the person you're looking to get away from...HEHEHE:p Don't worry, you'll have a GREAT time!
Hugs!;)

Sorry Megz...Forgot to log you off my computer. I guess that's what I get for invading the "Teen Board". Mom's outta here! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter