Disney Cruise Meet Magic November 11,2015

Um.... you are aware of this, right?

The DIS has been home to Cruise Meets for many, many years now.

We recognize that there are other options for hosting these discussions, but have begun to receive complaints about the way some of these options have been managed - excluding some members, private forums, argument about who is "in-charge", and meet discussions hosted by people not even on the cruise.

Threads for Disney Cruise Meets (including Fish Extender programs) are welcome here just as they have been since DCL began back in July, 1998.

The DIS continues to be committed to providing a place where Disney Cruise discussions of all types are welcome and encouraged. We will no longer provide opportunity to solicit DIS members for other forums/social media. This includes direct links, "search" instruction, PM and email contact.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, search directions) and we expect that those who have posted such links/offers will remove them.

In line with other Cruise forums, the DIS Webmasters have instituted a new policy -
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52659395#post52659395

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi I am trying to send you a private message with our families information for the fish extender but I can't figure out how to send it.

please help.... I do have my 10 posts and read the 'how to' for a private message/conversation but upon clicking the name under the icon, a window does pop up but no where can i find start conversation.... what am i doing wrong :(

please help.... I do have my 10 posts and read the 'how to' for a private message/conversation but upon clicking the name under the icon, a window does pop up but no where can i find start conversation.... what am i doing wrong :(

I got your msg, will pass along your details to the Beth the FE coordinator.

We booked this trip aboard the Magic last November and was pondering switching to a longer sailing but we couldn't beat the price so sticking to this one (we were spoiled by a 7 night our first time). It will be myself (DH), DW, DD9, and DM.

We are family of 4!!! I would like to know, what we have to do to participate in the fish extenders?

Thanks!!!

We are sailing for the first time ever with our daughter and son in law. We are hoping that this will be a Christmas cruise. Any one know for sure?
Hola!!! yes!!!!!! Xmas start with this cruise ;)

We would like to participate in fish extender. Please let me know how I can join in the fun. So excited!
PS...I cannot send PMs as well...

Last edited:
We would like to participate in fish extender. Please let me know how I can join in the fun. So excited!
PS...I cannot send PMs as well...
Hola Hina!!!! You have to do 10 post for private message. Go to the test board and you will be able to send PM.

I am sure somewhere along one of these threads this question has been asked but if someone would be so kind to reiterate.... does FE etiquette say anything about thank-you's for the gifts as they are received???

DH and I will be on board celebrating his 60th on departure day. We are doing a B2B with the cruise that follows this one (Nov. 15 5 day Western). I am flying my adult daughter in to sail with us on the first cruise (this one) as a surprise for DH. Will be making port and Palo reservations when our window opens up in a couple of days (29th).

Just curious if there are any Platinum or Concierge crusiers that have already booked? Was there a Palo brunch on Nassau day? How about the availability of SB Cabanas?

Hi, welcome aboard. Send me a private message with your Stateroom #, Surname, fist name of the adults, first name & ages of the children, if anyone has allergies, would you like to participate in a Meet-n-greet, would you like to participate in mixology class (adults only), where are you traveling from, email address. The FE details about what group you are in, how many people ect will be emailed to you by the organizer. This is going to be so much fun.

Hi - new to cruising...and cannot figure out how to private message you to share my info to get on the meet list. Can you help??

Hola!! Good Morning!!!

My Husband and I have decided not to participate in the FE during this cruise. It's my niece 15th celebration, so to many thing to do ;)

Hope you have a wonderful FE :)

Happy Cruise!!!

Hi, welcome aboard. Send me a private message with your Stateroom #, Surname, fist name of the adults, first name & ages of the children, if anyone has allergies, would you like to participate in a Meet-n-greet, would you like to participate in mixology class (adults only), where are you traveling from, email address. The FE details about what group you are in, how many people ect will be emailed to you by the organizer. This is going to be so much fun.
Hi Steve,
This will be my families first Disney Cruise and we would love to be apart of the Fish Extender group. Any information that you could pass along would be wonderful. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

WOW I'm so excited that there are people who want to participate in fish extenders. I made the original posting about his cruise. I have no idea how to create a master list for those who wish to participate but I would be fine with posting my email and then you could email me and I could compile a list and room numbers and then send it out to everyone who wants to participate. Let me know what you guys think and I'll get started. I'm still unsure as to how to navigate this web site properly.
Becky Burk
Hi Becky -
I am not sure if you ever started a list for the fish extenders, but my family and I would love to be apart of it. This will be our first cruise and I just learned about fish extenders yesterday while visiting Etsy. Anything you could let me know about would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi There!

Looking forward to our third cruise on the Magic (previously have done The Wonder and Fantasy). Myself (35), my husband (37), and our two girls (4,2) can not wait. We haven't participated in the FE exchange before, but witnessed it first hand last fall and hope to join for this cruise.

Not going to lie, I am brand new to this and apparently completely over my head when it comes to navigating this system :) Any help is greatly appreciated in joining the FE exchange for the 11/11/15 sailing on the Magic. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Unfortunately, I do not have 10 posts….So, I cannot private message anyone my Cruise info….Tnkrbll13 - I'd be happy to exchange info with you and we could set up a mini FE exchange with our families?

I have been on this message board for over a month, and you are my first reply! I've looked on Facebook (although I am not a member). I couldn't find anything. I am not sure what else to do. Let me know your thoughts!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi there,

I think a few families are trying to join the FE exchange for the Nov 11 magic cruise (2015) but are running into difficulties (myself included). How do we properly sign up? Thank you I advance for your help!

Unfortunately, I do not have 10 posts….So, I cannot private message anyone my Cruise info….Tnkrbll13 - I'd be happy to exchange info with you and we could set up a mini FE exchange with our families?

I have been on this message board for over a month, and you are my first reply! I've looked on Facebook (although I am not a member). I couldn't find anything. I am not sure what else to do. Let me know your thoughts!

Looks like I'm fairly lost on how to do the FE sign up here as well. Let me see if I am able to pm you my info. ;) definitely interested in participating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter