Disney Cruise Line: Behind the Magic (airing again!)

I wish I'd seen this thread sooner. I've watched the old one on Netflix quite a few times now, but I would love to see the new one since our first cruise will be on the Dream in just a few months! I'm going to be keeping an eye on the programming guide and hope they show it again soon. popcorn::

Pretty sure I've now watched this about 10 times. I put it on when cooking or hanging out as background.

It's the one thing on my DVR I will not erase. :)

I'm not familiar, so pardon me if I am wrong...

But this link shows a Behind the Magic that includes the Dream and Fantasy ship. is this what you are looking for?
http://vimeo.com/66271210

The quality isn't great, but it gets the job done.

I just discovered that Dish customers have Destination America free for the next couple of weeks, and this will be airing on July 8 at 9pm central. Channel 194. I'm setting the DVR.

I appreciate it being available online, but we just don't have a good setup for watching TV shows on the computer.

I hope this info will help somebody else too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter