Disney Cruise Line autograph options

christurner388

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be heading out on an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder this summer. I have seen information about dropping items off to be autographed. We have done the autographs on the photo matts at World and Land. We love that as a souvenir. My question is, I keep seeing pillowcases, tote bags, matts, etc..... Can you take other items such as a white coffee mug to be signed? Has anyone else done this?

Thank you!

You can take pretty much anything signed. I've seen plates,T-shirts, hats, etc. I think there is a 2 room limit of what can be signed!

You can buy pens to write on a coffee mug with. Then you take them home bake for an hour and they become dishwasher safe. Look at your local Joann's or hobby lobby, maybe even walmart

Hello..

This is one f our favorite things we had signed.... :wave2:

you can get one here: :surfweb:

http://www.disneystore.com/gourmet-mickey-mouse-dinner-plate-white/black/mp/1307042/1000349/

We brought over 25 color sharpies, and the black ones had two tips, the regular tip and a fine tip. We had a note "for all to sign and enjoy your goodies. [two bags of M&M's one regular, one peanut]
It was the CM's pixiedust: that came up with the design you see, using only the fine point/ tip black on the plate.....I think it turned out AWESOME! One of our most treasured survivor's we have, it is on our wall.

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I found our boys' a white autographable plush Mickey Mouse! It's awesome! I'll post a picture later.

The plate looks great. I may look at doing that. We have a few disney items in our kitchen now and that would be great on the wall!

My wife and I will be heading out on an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder this summer. I have seen information about dropping items off to be autographed. We have done the autographs on the photo matts at World and Land. We love that as a souvenir. My question is, I keep seeing pillowcases, tote bags, matts, etc..... Can you take other items such as a white coffee mug to be signed? Has anyone else done this?

Thank you!

Here is something else you could do, no signatures...
We did it on the inaugural Alaskan Cruise....
Let me know what you think

Just another idea for you

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Here is something else you could do, no signatures...
We did it on the inaugural Alaskan Cruise....
Let me know what you think

I really like the picture with the pins. We have done that with a couple of sketches from Disney World and Disneyland. Are there a lot of ship specific/destination specific pins on the cruise? Do they sell prints of the ship on board?

Thank you!

We are currently on the Magic, have our pillowcases in to sign and asked for the usual .. Everyone to sign please. Guest Services informed us that you can only have either the Princesses or the Fab 5 now .. Not all.

Apparently it came in about 2 months ago. It's a free service so I didn't feel I could complain!!

I really like the picture with the pins. We have done that with a couple of sketches from Disney World and Disneyland. Are there a lot of ship specific/destination specific pins on the cruise? Do they sell prints of the ship on board?

Thank you!

Yes I believe they do....we have done this three times...

Inaugural Alaskan, Hawaiian, and a WBPC cruise. each time the pins were changed to the year on the cruise:

Hope you have a GREAT cruise, we loved the Alaskan cruise

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We are currently on the Magic, have our pillowcases in to sign and asked for the usual .. Everyone to sign please. Guest Services informed us that you can only have either the Princesses or the Fab 5 now .. Not all.

Apparently it came in about 2 months ago. It's a free service so I didn't feel I could complain!!

Oh no has anyone else had this? Was hoping to get a picture matt signed for DS but would look a bit silly with only 5 signatures :sad2:

We were just on the Fantasy, and had two pillowcases signed. The pillowcases were signed by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, and Chip&Dale. Came out great! each signature was in a different handwriting and color.

Oh no has anyone else had this? Was hoping to get a picture matt signed for DS but would look a bit silly with only 5 signatures :sad2:

Yes, those were our options also on the Magic last month. We chose the Fab 5. :)

I bought a plain, unadorned ceramic piggy bank at Hobby Lobby, and a black Sharpie Paint pen.

I asked Mickey Mouse to autograph one side, and on the other side write "see ya real soon."

'Cuz if you save your pennies, you can go see Mickey again... Get it?

It's beautiful, and I adore it!

Robin"D" -- whose signature is in the lower right corner?... underneath Stitch, and to the right of Mr. Smee.

It looks like it says "Chicken Butt"...and I *know* that's not right, but for the life of me, I can't make it out!

Robin"D" -- whose signature is in the lower right corner?... underneath Stitch, and to the right of Mr. Smee.

It looks like it says "Chicken Butt"...and I *know* that's not right, but for the life of me, I can't make it out!

Looks like Tinker Belle to me.

It is Tinker Bell

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter