Disney Cruise DVD

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Skallywag, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Skallywag

Skallywag DIS Veteran

My travel agent here in England tells me that Disney do not let you have a copy of the DVD giving all the information until about 2 months prior to your cruise. Do not feel this can be right and would welcome advice please.Is it possible to just request a copy as it appears so on the Disney Site. Unfortunately we are on a different system here but feel we are still entitled to receive one. We are booked for October.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wannabecruiser

wannabecruiser Mouseketeer

You can order a cruise dvd anytime. I have not even booked my cruise yet and I sent for the dvd and received it a long time ago. I assume you are talking about the one that you can request on the Disney web site. I love watching it. I don't remember for sure but I think it took about 4 weeks to arrive.

4. deedz

deedz a real wicked witch

5. Macnjac87

Macnjac87 got disney?

I've got an extra one- can I mail it to you? I would be happy to help- it takes forever via the website- let me know!! I love to spread the pixie dust around- after all, it's running in my veins at this point! :earboy2:

6. Skallywag

Skallywag DIS Veteran

Thank so much for the offer but we are on different format so I am told here.
    We booked in October last and our travel agent was quite put out because I keep chasing for a copy. Apparently Disney will not send them to inviduals outside USA and we have to go through our agent. Not being very helpful though.

7. jrabbit

jrabbit DIS Veteran

I know that VHS (tape) has a different format in Europe (PAL?). What about DVD? Are there different formats of them too? If not, you should be able to get the DVD - and it has more info than the tape does.

8. wdwoldtimer

wdwoldtimer Member of the WDW Gas Grill Club

DVDs come in PAL and NTSC as well...not to mention a bunch of different region codes.