Disney Cruise - DREAM - December 14, 2015 - 4 Nights

Just wanted to keep y'all in the loop that there is a facebook group for our cruise date as well, I just ran across it looking for FE ideas.. they have set up an FE list as well. :flower1: I so excited for this trip, it will be our honeymoon/familymoon.
Also wanted to know if anyone was interested in a cabin christmas:tigger: ornament exchange..
Ornament exchange... that's a GREAT idea!

Hi all,

We've booked this cruise as an early Christmas gift for us. We're coming from overseas to spend the holidays with the families, but wanted a nice break first for just us. I'm definitely interested in joining the FE exchange/ornament exchange. We are a family of 4 with 2 boys who will be 12 and 10 at cruise time. Older one likes Mickey and younger one loves Donald! We will be in room 12510. Look forward to seeing you onboard in 227 days!

We are on this cruise with everyone! Can't wait to see the ship decorated for Christmas! We definitely want to be part of FE and also love the idea of an ornament exchange.

Our family will be on this cruise with our friends family. I have 4 kids 20,17, and twin 8yr old boys. We would love to participate in the fish extenders. Could someone tell me the name of the thread to sign up.

Welcome aboard to those who are new. Here's the FB page we're on (Disney Dream December 14, 2015) and once you get in you can see the FE sign ups, an ornament exchange, and a pugging request. I look forward to seeing you on the ship in December! We're so excited for our 2nd cruise with Disney!

Last edited:

First time Disney Cruiser and very excited for December. Have two boys, 10 and 9. Would like to do FE.

Most of the info for FE are sent via private conversation with the person who is organizing it but you must have 10 posts in order to be able to private message. There is a 'test' board within our technical assistance forum where you can go to post until you are up to 10 - you'll find lots of great info on our Welcome board too!

Please feel free to visit the other forums and participate in those conversations to get up to 10 posts as well. :thumbsup2

Ornament exchange... that's a GREAT idea!
Most of the info for FE are sent via private conversation with the person who is organizing it but you must have 10 posts in order to be able to private message. There is a 'test' board within our technical assistance forum where you can go to post until you are up to 10 - you'll find lots of great info on our Welcome board too!

Please feel free to visit the other forums and participate in those conversations to get up to 10 posts as well. :thumbsup2
Thanks! I just joined so I'm not exactly sure how this all works but I'm figuring it out as I go!

This will be mine and my husbands first Disney Cruise. We will be Cruising with our 6 year old son. It is an early 10 year Wedding Anniversary trip. Can't WAIT!!! We are interested in doing the FE as well

This will be mine and my husbands first Disney Cruise. We will be Cruising with our 6 year old son. It is an early 10 year Wedding Anniversary trip. Can't WAIT!!! We are interested in doing the FE as well
Facebook page: Disney Dream December 14, 2015
There's an FE signup sheet. Our first cruise too. We are having so much fun with making our gifts

My family will be cruising with you guys in December. I was just reading about the FE and would like to participate. My girls are 8 and 4. Please let me know what I need to do. I requested to join the FB group.

Hello everyone!!! My family and I are going on this cruise for the first time and I am super excited about it! I had no idea that people decorated their doors and engaged in fish extender groups! I love this idea and would love to be apart of the FE group! Please let me know what I need to do? I also do not have a Facebook account so won't be able to be apart of that group. it will be my husband, myself and our three daughters. Let me know if anyone can get back to me! Thank you so much!

Hi, unfortunately we have had to rearrange our trip so will no longer be sailing in this date, but hope you all have a fantastic time xxxxx

Hello, me and my family are going on our first disney cruise experience and just now read about the fe program. I would love to participate, please let me know what i need to do :) Me, my husband and my 2 kids ages boy 8 and girl 6!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter