Disney Cruise - DREAM - December 14, 2015 - 4 Nights

MommyAJof2Girls

Earning My Ears
Since there wasn't a thread created for this cruise line, I thought I would start one and welcome anyone that is going to be on the cruise. My name is AJ and I will be cruising with three other members of my family. This is a total surprise for my daughters (ages 11 & 14).

Hope to get to chatting with everyone soon!

AJ pixiedust:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

Hi there! Hubby and I just booked this cruise, and it's a surprise to our sons. We'll see if we can keep the secret right up until December! :laughing:

I am very interested in the Fish Extender gift exchange, if there is one taking place. Please let me know if one is being organized.

See you in December!

Tracey

Hi! My hubby and I are joining the Dec 14-18th cruise and its our first time. I to am interested in FE stuff for this cruise, so If we get one started I want to join. :beach:

Hi, just booked this cruise for myself, DH & our 3 DDS (19, 16 on the cruise & 4) and my parents :thumbsup2

This will be our 5th cruise & have really enjoyed doing FE before so would love to get involved in another :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Paula xx

I am very interested in the Fish Extender gift exchange, if there is one taking place. Please let me know if one is being organized.

...I to am interested in FE stuff for this cruise, so If we get one started I want to join. :beach:

This will be our 5th cruise & have really enjoyed doing FE before so would love to get involved in another :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

We are sailing on this cruise as well.. its our first one. We would like to join in the FE exchange please ;)

I am a first timer and interested in the FE exchange.. just let me know what I need to do! :)

Hi I hope everyone is well :thumbsup2

Just wondered if anyone wanted to join in with a FE????

I'm happy to start putting the list together if it helps :cheer2:

Hi Melanie, I'm really sorry I've only just found your message with the Dis being a new layout!!

I think all the info I need is: how many people ie 2 adults & 2kids (plus the age & gender of the kids), cabin number if known, any special requests ie allergy or celebration and an email address so I can send you the list once it's been completed.

Really looking forward to hearing from you
Paula xx

Wow - I had never heard of an FE before! I am definitely in!! For us, we have two connecting staterooms. My daughters will be 11 and 14. There are four of us on the trip. I am glad that people are joining the thread! :) What are some activities /excursions recommended for those that have taken this cruise before?

AJ

Wow - I had never heard of an FE before! I am definitely in!! For us, we have two connecting staterooms. My daughters will be 11 and 14. There are four of us on the trip. I am glad that people are joining the thread! :) What are some activities /excursions recommended for those that have taken this cruise before?

AJ
Hi, tbh we don't get off in Nassau & prefer to spend the day onboard

❤️❤️❤️❤️ castaway though ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yea I was contemplating staying on the ship and taking advantage of a massage/relax day. I wanted the girls to do the swim with dolphins excursion - seemed like a great experience. Has anyone done this before?

My sister and I (both adults) will be on this cruise, our 4th. It is the second cruise of our b2b cruises (same stateroom) -- we are also on the 11 December cruise :-)

We're looking forward to meeting our fellow Dis cruisers !

Our first cruise was a Dream 4 night and we did the Atlantis Aquaventure at Nassau. While we enjoyed it and are glad we did it, we also decided it was a one time thing (something to definitely do once, but no need to repeat).

Our plan for this cruise (and the b2b) is to stay on the ship on Nassau day.

One thing we really enjoyed on our last cruise (7 night Fantasy) was the Rainforest Room length of cruise pass (we got the couple pass). We plan to get that again for this trip. The heated seats are a little slice of some kind of heaven. :-) The special showers and the hot tub are nice, too. And the view is pretty neat - got some great pics from it, and watched sunset once.

We are *hoping* that the ship will PremEar the new Star Wars movie at midnight on the 18th (it opens in theatres on the 18th). I wrote to DCL, but they do not have their movie schedule done yet for December (or so they claim). While it would make for a sleepy departure from the ship -- totally worth it ! :-)

-SW

Just wanted to keep y'all in the loop that there is a facebook group for our cruise date as well, I just ran across it looking for FE ideas.. they have set up an FE list as well. :flower1: I so excited for this trip, it will be our honeymoon/familymoon.
Also wanted to know if anyone was interested in a cabin christmas:tigger: ornament exchange..

Hi Melanie, I'm really sorry I've only just found your message with the Dis being a new layout!!

I think all the info I need is: how many people ie 2 adults & 2kids (plus the age & gender of the kids), cabin number if known, any special requests ie allergy or celebration and an email address so I can send you the list once it's been completed.

Really looking forward to hearing from you
Paula xx

I would also like to join Fishextenders... please contact me as soon as possible with info on how to join... ty ;)

Lol Melanie - ya gotta make sure all my resources are in order! :) We are in Cabins 2521/2523 - Connecting staterooms.

AJ

Hi everyone I'm really sorry I've not been posting for a while we had a devastating sudden bereavement in the family which has taken up so much of our time, but things are settling down a little now so I'll catch up with the thread & will brb!! Xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter