Disney Cruise Beginner

Nikki_Nikki

<font color=deeppink><font color=brown>Oklahoma bo
I posted this question on the CB and Webmaster Michelle & Dan suggested me to come over here and ask as well.

My cousin and I are wanting to start planning to take a Disney Cruise. But I'm not sure where to begin. Can anyone help me find prices, and give advice when planning this?

Well, you came to the right place -

I would first start out with the official Disney Cruise web-site -

http://www.disneycruise.com

You will be able to look up all sorts of information, get a quote, and even order yourself a cruise planning video -

A lot of people (including me) use Dreams Unlimited to book a disney cruise. (They are a board sponsor and their ad is at the top of the page) They will be the same or Cheaper than the quote from Disney and you will get the extra customer service you need. They will answer any question you have.

There are 2 other web-sites with great information

Dave's web site

http://www.dcltribute.com

He has menus, navigators (daily activities), pictures, FAQ - A really informative web-site that is a definite book mark.

The other one is Barb's at Castaway Club (?) - I am sorry Barb, I don't know the web-address by heart, maybe someone can post.
Barb and her Husband have been on the Disney Cruise 27 (or is it now 28) times!!!! Their web-site is also great with really good pictures and also great information to get before heading out on your cruise.

And of course, here. You can post any question, no matter how silly you think it is, and someone will answer for you.

No matter what, you will have a great time!

Have fun planning!

Karen

I book through Disney Cruise Line Reservation, then transfer it to Cruise Travel Outlet (www.cruisetraveloutlet.com). I get a great deal from Bill there - 7% off the price of the cruise (not taxes, port charges, insurance or fees). This has always been around $200.00 for us.

I just checked with DU and CTO to price a a cruise I already have scheduled - their price difference was $128.05 (DU was more).
I know DU has a rebate program going on now but it still doesn't match up with CTO's.

I've done this for my past 4 cruises and am very pleased with Bill at Cruise Travel Outlet.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter