Disney cross stitch kits

Lynn2205

Mouseketeer
Sorry if there is already a thread for this.

I know Disney sell cross stitched for like $90 but i wondered if they do small ones that i could take down to do by the pool with a drink and chill? I saw some on ebay but wondered if Disney sold different ones that were 'cheap'

I've seen some recently at JoAnn's. Lion King, Bambi, and several others. There were large size ones and some smaller ones. Sorry I don't have the dimensions. Don't forget your coupons!

How does one cross-stitch a design like this from a pattern? Is the pattern printed on the fabric or do you need to count the squares in the weave (which seems endlessly tedious!). I've done some printed cross stitch before and enjoyed it. I'd like to do some more. Do people draw on the fabric or something if it isn't already printed?

IMG_2132.JPG

I like the 5 x 7 ones and picked up Snow White at Hobby Lobby for 40% off using the coupon. I finally finished it late last year and it took me all year due to the fine details. it's definitely not one I could've done sitting outside. LOL

I'll go read the instructions on how to post a picture of it and get one on here. Hope this works....

Last edited:
I do counted cross stitch which means that you count the stitches as you go. I make a working copy of the project and use a highlighter to mark each group of stitches I do.

I like to find the center of the fabric and the center of the design and start there.

I prefer counted cross stitch to stamped on cross stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts