Disney Crocs

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ozbrooke, Apr 1, 2007.

1. ozbrooke

ozbrooke Earning My Ears

Where can I but the Disney Crocs? (Prefer actual stores so I can try them on)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

Do you want to buy them there or before you go? If you want to get them there, the World of Disney store in dtd has them.

4. I Heart Disneyland!

I Heart Disneyland! Disneyland geek since the 1960's!!

Not sure of actual stores, but, Nordstrom had the regular kind. I ordered mine online. They are so cute!!!

5. Danauk

Danauk <font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio

If you want them before you go you might have the same problem as I had not living in America. Places over here (even the UK internet sites) do not sell the Disney ones. I tried on a reagular pair of beach in a shop then ordered the Disney ones off the internet (I have 2 pairs now the white/pink and the black/red). I ordered them from I store I found on ebay. I paid the same price as I would have for regular crocs over here and just had to play a little extra for postage.

6. serendipity

serendipity DIS Veteran

subscribing

7. lilsprstr

lilsprstr Mouseketeer

I got some at dickssportinggoods.com. Go thru ebates.com and get 3% of your purchase back into your ebates account. If you are new to ebates, PM me and I will give you a referral code that will get us both $5 upon your first purchase. HTH!

8. ozbrooke

ozbrooke Earning My Ears

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realise you could get them at Disneyland, if I can't find them in another store, I'll get them there.

I don't want to order online b/c I only have a couple of days before I leave for the US and I'm already having some problems with things I ordered last month! (from the Disney site :mad: )

9. kabbie

kabbie DIS Veteran

I also saw them at Disney's California Adventure in a store by Grizzly River Run. I haven't had luck finding them in stores, but you can find the original Crocs to try on. They fit/feel the same as Disney Crocs.

10. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

Does anybody know what the Disney Crocs are selling for at DL? I haven't seen them locally yet... Online I think they're around $35.

11. DisneyCrocsRUS

DisneyCrocsRUS Earning My Ears

Our Nordstroms does carry the Disney Crocs (for Kids) in the store. They also have Adult Crocs, but I didn't see specifically adult Disney Crocs.

Best place to buy them though is thru ****'s or Shoebuy, between ebates + random coupons, you can get the Disney Crocs for about $20 shipped & regular Crocs for even less.

12. cinderella_mom

cinderella_mom Disneyland is my 2nd home...

Shoebuy is once again out of most colors/sizes of Adult Disney Crocs. Bummer. They would have only been about $20.

13. mousecrazy

mousecrazy Mouseketeer

Most Hallmark stores carry the Disney Crocs.