Disney crocs-$10 off

50sjayne

DIS Veteran
Got some white Disney crocs on shoebuy.com today, with an msn code got $10 off and free shipping. They are white with pink straps. I got the link through gottadeal.com, just look in the message boards under online deal discussions. My total order came to 27 something :cloud9:

Oh--the offer was supposed to be yesterday only but is still going today.

There wasn't a code, just follow the link and it will come off at check out.

You can also sign up for Ebates.com and get 16% cash back--mine worked for both.

Thanks again. I use gottadeal a lot, but did not realize that Shoebuy sold Disney Crocs! I got the pink and white ones with little mickey heads. Hopefully they will work because I've never worn Crocs before, but after seeing my DBF's three year old niece run around WDW for two days in the hot Florida sun, they must be comfy. :cutie:

There wasn't a code, just follow the link and it will come off at check out.

You can also sign up for Ebates.com and get 16% cash back--mine worked for both.

Thanks again. I use gottadeal a lot, but did not realize that Shoebuy sold Disney Crocs! I got the pink and white ones with little mickey heads. Hopefully they will work because I've never worn Crocs before, but after seeing my DBF's three year old niece run around WDW for two days in the hot Florida sun, they must be comfy. :cutie:

That's great ;-) You'll love them trust me. I have a pair of black, and I wanted a pair of white. Took me awhile to get through the site and then found those. My Costco sold crocs and I'd been meaning to get some then they were pulled as Croc's company said Costco wasn't an authorized dealer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter