Disney coupon books for my girls

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
I'm planning on making a coupon book for my girls for the stuff that we are already planning on doing: ex: lunch with Cinderella, BBB, P&PP, lion king show, safari, passports at epcot, etc. We leave in two weeks and I haven't even started it yet. Any ideas on how to put one of these together? I've been looking for something that I can print off the computer after typing in the info I want on it, but haven't had any luck. has anyone else done something like this for their children?:thumbsup2

ETA: They can take out the coupon when we do those things, like a ticket type of thing. They are 7 and 5, and don't know we are doing these special things, so it would be like their entry in.

We leave on the 29th. We're staying at POR until May 8th. Can't wait!!

We are staying at POFQ!!! Maybe we'll see you at the pool! How old are your kids?

I don't have any suggestions for how you should do this, but I'd LOVE to see the finished product when you're done. I think it's a great idea!!! I'm tempted to do it for my 2 DDs if I could steal someone else's work, I'm not that creative myself.

I also think it would be cute to have them give their coupons to the CMs when it's time to 'pay'. ;)

I don't have any suggestions for how you should do this, but I'd LOVE to see the finished product when you're done. I think it's a great idea!!! I'm tempted to do it for my 2 DDs if I could steal someone else's work, I'm not that creative myself.

I also think it would be cute to have them give their coupons to the CMs when it's time to 'pay'. ;)

That's what I was planning on them doing. :) Maybe the CM would keep it as their own souveneire. I guess I'll have to get out my scrapbooking stuff. We just moved into a new house last week, so everything is in a box. We leave in 13 days. Yikes!:eek:

It's a small world after all. :)

My kids, all girls, are 7, 5, and 14 months. What parks are you doing? :thumbsup2

We're doing all the parks except we are skipping MGM studios, we'll save that for our August trip when we are staying at the GF!

We're doing all the parks except we are skipping MGM studios, we'll save that for our August trip when we are staying at the GF!

We are doing them all plus sea world. - We're also doing BBB, CRT, PPP, and have ADR's every day. PHew!!!

That is a cute idea!
If you feel like cheating...you could use these:
http://www.dltk-cards.com/coupon/cpn1.asp
Its my favorite site for crafts! You can customize them for anything...I used the "chore charts" for potty charts when DD and DS first started.If you don't like any of the clipart (say, for CRT) you could leave it with no pic and add a sticker or something.
I might consider doing something like this for our September trip. Not for big stuff, maybe "One Mickey Bar" Otherwise, I could see my "detail oriented" DD pulling out the safari coupon on our Epcot day!

We leave in 15 days and I have a 3 and 7 year old girls too. We are staying at AKV. What a cute idea. Let us know how it turns out. :thumbsup2

We are doing the P&P party on May 9th. It was going to be a surprise, but I think I let it slip. Darn girls actually paying attention when adults talk. I guess I need to be more careful.

Those are great! Thanks a bunch. Now I have something to at least work with... :) If I had more time I would let my crafty side take over and scrapbook them... but between work, dance, soccer, and the fact that we just moved into our new house last weekend... i can't find the time!

okay - now that I know how I'm making the book, I can't decide what to put in it - based on parks -

so far I have

BBB
PPP
lunch in cindy's castle
princess storybook dining
lunch in the rainforest (cafe)
mickey bar
dinner in africa (boma)
a safari ride
mask thing in Epcot (not sure how to word that one yet)
need something for sea world, and MGM as well....

Any suggestions?

Do they like to trade pins? You could give them a coupon to purchase 1 pin (or more depending on your budget).

I'd like to make some for the different fireworks shows for my girls to give to CMs but I'm still not sure how to work that out. At Fantasmic it won't be a problem, they can hand it to the CM at the entrance. But for Wishes and Illuminations I need to come up with a way to have them 'pay' for those.

A coupon for ears if they want them, or you could just word it as "one special purchase".

Various meet and greets at MK, AK and MGM, Ariel's grotto. Any shows you plan to see like Beauty and the Beast on stage, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, etc.

That's all I can think of for now.

Do they like to trade pins? You could give them a coupon to purchase 1 pin (or more depending on your budget).

I'd like to make some for the different fireworks shows for my girls to give to CMs but I'm still not sure how to work that out. At Fantasmic it won't be a problem, they can hand it to the CM at the entrance. But for Wishes and Illuminations I need to come up with a way to have them 'pay' for those.

A coupon for ears if they want them, or you could just word it as "one special purchase".

Various meet and greets at MK, AK and MGM, Ariel's grotto. Any shows you plan to see like Beauty and the Beast on stage, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, etc.

That's all I can think of for now.

We are doing pins! I bought some on ebay, but a coupon to buy a special one of their choice is a good idea! Thanks for all the tips!:woohoo:

surfergirl602 wrote:
We are doing pins! I bought some on ebay, but a coupon to buy a special one of their choice is a good idea! Thanks for all the tips!

No problem!:goodvibes
I hope you'll post a pic of your coupon books when you finish them.

I loved this idea so much I printed my coupons today!! Now all I have to do is put some stickers on em!!
Here is what I did mine for:
Chef Mickey's
Fantasmic
Special Purchase from Mom and Dad
One Pin Purchase
Garden Grill
Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch @ Ohana
Extra Ride of Choice
Crystal Palace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter