Disney contest game

footballmouse

DIS Veteran
I have two questions for anyone who can answer.

1. There is a contest/game going on for the Disney Cruiseline. I can't find the thread that mentions this & I forgot the name of the link. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
2. I just got a phone over the weekend that I can download apps. Does anyone know of any fun apps & how to set songs as ringtones? (I guess I have 3 questions not 2).

Thanks for your help.

I have two questions for anyone who can answer.

1. There is a contest/game going on for the Disney Cruiseline. I can't find the thread that mentions this & I forgot the name of the link. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
2. I just got a phone over the weekend that I can download apps. Does anyone know of any fun apps & how to set songs as ringtones? (I guess I have 3 questions not 2).

Thanks for your help.

okay, #1 answered above but if you want help with a new phone, you have to be more specific. Iphone? Android ?? Windows?? Blackberry ?? Can't help if we don't know what we're working with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter