DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Dole whip and sushi. That is a PERFECT combination.

That’s awesome your dad loved Coronado!

That is amazing that you got to meet the podcast team!!!! They are such amazing people.

CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP AHHHHH. You are killin’ me here, Jess.

I want to watch Wishes from the Poly beach SO BAD. That view is incredible.

My biggest regret in life is turning down the college program, thank you for letting us live it vicariously. I would've been just like you, living in the parks and doing wacky things. I'd love to follow you on twitter too...i am ferret42

Hey Jess! Just caught up on this TR, my mom sent it to me a few weeks ago, and subbed! I'm basically obsessed! Your life is so magical right now! I'm a senior in high school and I really want to do DCP when I'm a sophomore too! I requested you on twitter (I'm @gracemorrissey5) and I follow you on Instagram! I love your updates!

My biggest regret in life is turning down the college program, thank you for letting us live it vicariously. I would've been just like you, living in the parks and doing wacky things. I'd love to follow you on twitter too...i am ferret42

My biggest regret was turning down an opportunity to study abroad. Both of my daughter want to do the DCP. I am encouraging them to apply as soon as they can so they have more chance to get in.

I am loving this trip report! And one of the greatest trips we have took is when it was just a Daddy Daughter trip for my little one. Pin trading and tie died cheesecake! I hope both of my kids will want to be part of the program.

Also Twitter seems to have blocked me. @ebocock

Thanks!

Loving the MK pics! Mmmm...popcorn. :thumbsup2 Never tried the sushi from Captain Cook's, but it does look pretty tasty in that pic! :scratchin

fell off your updates for awhile when you and preston were on spring break and just got caught up. you take some awesome pictures!! I also just got a twitter so trying to figure all that out so if you see a request from jessca_HENS its just a disboarder fan...lol

I'm taking my first Disney Christmas trip this year and i'm trying to find the time to sit down and read your christmas trip repoprt! It looks massive!
I hope you continue to have fun. And that the concierge is treating you well. As a fellow hospitality worker at a front desk of hotel and convention center I know things can get pretty hecktic I can only Imagine adding Disney to the mix...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How exciting

Thank you!!! I'm so incredibly exciting! I'm graduating college in August and there is nothing I'd rather be doing after I graduate!

Just want to say I LOVE your resort pictures (one of these days I need to resort-hop myself). What camera do you have, if you don't mind my asking?

Congrats! What role do you have?

Thank you!!! My role is Merch!!! It was one of my moderate interest roles, but now that I'm thinking about Merch is going to be absolutely perfect for me!

Jess, I'd like to follow you on twitter, but for some reason I'm also blocked. :confused3 My user name is @a_huss

Thank you Jess and WEDWDW for the info. I used your link Jess, it was an online form and asked how I could get the CM's recognized. I got a response from Bart at Disney Online Communications who told me to reply to his email and he would make sure the appropriate people got it. So I did.

Hopefully all the CM's get some kind of recognition. pixiedust: They were all truly wonderful and I hope to go back for her 91st next year.

Have a wonderful time with your father. What great memories you will have.

Beth

Just a follow up to my earlier post. After sending the email with a picture I received a phone call from Emily at Guest Relations. Unfortunately I wasn't home but she left a message thanking me for my email but she was unable to open the picture. She gave me another email address to send to so I sent back 2 pictures. She call me again. This time I was home. Imagine seeing Hollywood Studios on your caller ID. It was amazing. We talked for a few minutes about the dinner. She was going to share the photos with the Grand Floridian. I was so happy to hear that the CM's would get the recognition they deserved.

Here is a picture of me and Mom with her birthday cake.

April 10th, 2013 (Part 1) - Polynesian Perfection

I went to my Corporate Communications class this morning. After it was over, I stopped over at Patterson and packed up some clothes because SURPRISE I was flying home the next day with my Dad for a couple of days! I was so excited to see my family, my friends, and my doggy too!

I went to the boys' apartment so we could wait for Shane to be out of class. Shane got back a little after 12, he changed and got ready, and then we all headed to the Polynesian for a BEACH DAY!

dsc0508wr.jpg

We got there and met up with my Dad at Captain Cooks! We needed some lunch. I got the grown up grilled cheese which was REALLY yummy. I ended up taking most of the tomatoes out because I don’t really like tomatoes... but whatever bread and cheeses they use are FANTASTIC.

dsc0504fb.jpg

The boys both got burgers and they were HAPPY.

dsc0505x.jpg

Dad got the stir fry however I didn’t get a picture of it! We both got Dole Whips for dessert and I forgot to take a picture of my own! So I took a picture of Dad’s. Wasn’t it a beauty? I’m so proud of him for ordering a Dole Whip all on his own. HE LIKES THEM, HE REALLY REALLY LIKES THEM!!!

dsc0507uw.jpg

Dad said that he wanted to take a little ride over to the Grand Floridian to look at the construction of the DVC villas. He works with a lot of construction businesses and contractors for his job so he really wanted to see how things were going over at the Grand! YAY! I fully support looking at the Grand Floridian.

Surge, Shane, and I stayed behind and took a seat right on the BEAUTIFUL beach. Once again the weather was BEYOND perfect. Oh my God. This day was phenomenal.

img0124xp.jpg

dsc0519xz.jpg

The boys were extremely warm already so they went right into the pool! It’s a good thing too because I never seem to go swimming by myself. I’m glad they dragged me in there before I left the Poly!

This pool was FANTASTIC. The water was the perfect temperature. We also made it down the slide once and it was so much fun!!!

dsc0518b.jpg

We just spent a ton of time in the pool talking and soaking up the sun. It was such a nice way to spend the afternoon.

We got out and laid in the sun which was SUPER hot today. We definitely ended up getting a lot of color. The Poly beach has definitely become one of our new favorite places in Disney!

We went swimming one more time and watched the recreation team to every single type of dance imaginable. They did the cha-cha slide, the cupid shuffle, the chicken dance, etc. It looked like so much fun and they were such good tunes to listen to while chillin' in the pool!

Dad came down to meet us and he decided he wanted to play the “name that tune” game! So we had our little team of four and he named us “The old folks.” :lmao: I love it, I love it.

We guessed a good majority of the songs/movies/artists until we decided that we were thirsty. So we got in line for some nice cool and refreshing ice waters! I also got an all natural lemonade. So good.

Then it was after 5 o’clock so that meant the appetizers were out in the club level lounge! LET’S GO EAT!!!!!!!! We went up and there were KONA STICKY WINGS AND POT STICKERS TODAY. Holy cow, we hit the mother load. They were SO GOOD. Everything they have out in that lounge has been delicious. I was so happy.

dsc0510za.jpg

More offerings:

dsc0511pe.jpg

dsc0512ob.jpg

My choices:

dsc0513vw.jpg

We sat in one of the booths and we were just so relaxed and content with life.

After that we walked around for a little bit and took some pictures around the beautiful pool and beach area. I am BEYOND in love with the Polynesian because of this place. You honestly wouldn’t know you were in Disney if you couldn’t see the castle off in the distance. It is the most gorgeous setting. I don’t think I will ever miss staying at a resort more than I will miss staying at the Polynesian. I am so thankful for this trip. It really helped me be incredibly relaxed and happy. I loved every second of it and I’m so thankful that it happened.

dsc0521ix.jpg

So much beautiful.

dsc0522yd.jpg

Shane!

dsc0515an.jpg

Surge!

dsc0517tb.jpg

I said goodbye to Surge and Shane and they headed back to Patterson. I went up to my room, took a shower, and got ready for dinner. Dad took a little nap and then before we knew it, it was time to go!

Continued in Next Post

April 10th, 2013 (Part 2) - Father Daughter Dinner at Citricos!

As you have probably guessed, it is my goal to eat at every single Disney restaurant. I was looking at signature restaurants and I realized that Citricos is the only resort signature restaurant that I havent been to! Since we were on the monorail this trip, I figured it would be the perfect way to end our father daughter vacation!

Little did I know how perfect it would be!

I posted on twitter:
It's going to be really disappointing tomorrow when I can't just walk out of my front door and hop on the monorail.

We hopped on the monorail right at the Polynesian and the next stop was the Grand Floridian. We walked into the glorious lobby and made our way to the restaurant.

dsc0527gc.jpg

I have never stepped foot inside of Citricos and I was blown away by how gorgeous it was! The woman who checked us in was so pleasant and immediately made us feel welcome. She gave us our buzzer and then we waited at a table that had a view like this:

dsc0528ej.jpg

GORGEOUS.

We also had another cast member take our picture in front of the Citricos sign. He was such a sweet man and we talked to him about my DCP and Coronado Springs! He was more than happy to take our picture for us. Every cast member was so accommodating!

dsc0529l.jpg

About a minute after we took the picture, that same cast member came up to us and told us that our table was ready even before our buzzer went off! He brought us right into a dining room and we were seated at a four-person table, which was FANTASTIC because the two person in restaurants are so small.

Our waiter came over and his name was Jonathan! He has the same name as my brother, what a coincidence. He was very nice and he took great care of us!

We were ready for our dining experience to begin!

dsc0531iw.jpg

dsc0533px.jpg

This is what the inside of the restaurant looks like:

dsc0534af.jpg

dsc0535ld.jpg

We were given some delicious bread to begin our meals!

Dad got the carrot bisque for an appetizer which he really liked! He was instantly intrigued when he saw it on the menu so it was a must. They also served it in a really fancy bowl, which was pretty cool!

dsc0538st.jpg

We didn't have to wait too much longer for our entrees to come out! I ordered the Short Ribs. They were absolutely DIVINE. Oh my goodness. I dont know what it is about short ribs, but they have such a fantastic flavor to them! The fact that you can cut them with the edge of your fork is just wonderful. Also, there were mushrooms on it which I loved! The pasta underneath the meat was phenomenal too. Absolutely EVERYTHING about this dish was perfect. I was so happy with my decision!

dsc0541or.jpg

Dad got the Osobuco, also known as the Veal Shank. Jonathan recommended this and said that this is the only thing he ever gets when he eats here. It has been on the menu for 10 years so clearly we had high hopes. Dad took his first bite and those expectations were completely exceeded! The meat melted in your mouth and it was so flavorful! The mashed potatoes and the vegetables on the plate were done perfectly as well. Dad could not get over the quality of this meal. It was deemed one of the best dinners he has EVER had.

dsc0539ss.jpg

We weren't done quite yet! Thanks to our beautiful dining plan we also had to get dessert!

dsc0542u.jpg

I ordered the Lemon Scented Cheesecake. I ate EVERY crumb and wiped that plate clean. It was absolutely and positively delicious! It was so light and I loved the lemon flavor that it had. It had the perfect cheesecake texture and the presentation was so impressive! That was another one of Jonathan's recommendations so I'm very glad I went with it!

dsc0548m.jpg

Dad got the crème brulee for his dessert. If you havent noticed a trend, Dad ALWAYS gets crème brulee. However, he said this was probably one of THE BEST hes ever had, if not the absolute best! The presentation for this was fantastic - it wasn't in your normal and expected crème brulee dish. The bowl was so fancy! Plus there was a TON of fresh fruit on top of it! He said that the pieces of mango tasted like candy! He let me have a blackberry and it was so perfect. Wow, wow, WOW.

dsc0544la.jpg

Father daughter dinner! :-)

dsc0545da.jpg

I posted on twitter:
I think Citricos may be Dad's new favorite restaurant. Seriously. WOW.

Our dining plan took care of the meal and we only had to pay the $11 for the soup and then tip. Umm... YAY.

I hit a peak of happiness during this meal. I was SO incredibly happy with life right then and there. The atmosphere was wonderful, the food was superb, and I just had the most incredible father daughter trip with my Dad that a girl could ever ask for. I am so thankful for everything that had happened over the past couple of days (heck, the past couple of months!) and my Dad is so proud of me for doing what I'm doing. I hope that the future continues to move forward and bring about great things! I am so excited to see where I am headed. I just have a feeling great things are on the horizon, whether they happen sooner or later! I just know I'm in the right place when I'm in Disney. I have never felt more at home!

dsc0549vy.jpg

I posted on twitter:
I love how my father and I share such a love for the Grand Floridian. #WEAREPERFECT

He's just jammin' out to the Grand Floridian band. Like daughter like father, ya know?

After Citricos, we left and walked back to the Polynesian. We passed by the new Alice in Wonderland water play area, the DVC construction, Senses  the new spa, and the Wedding Pavilion! It was such a lovely walk home!

dsc0553nq.jpg

dsc0554kt.jpg

When we got back, I had to go to Club Level one last time. I wasn't going to get anything but the desserts they had tonight looked SO GOOD. So I had to have a little carrot cake and a little mickey mousse. Gotta take advantage of the club level while youve got it, you know? (especially if you're like me and your stomach is a bottomless pit!)

dsc0557nb.jpg

dsc0556vg.jpg

dsc0559go.jpg

Wishes was going on while I was in the lounge, so that was beautiful. God, I love that club level. That has to be one of the best, if not the best, in all of Disney!

dsc0561ed.jpg

I posted on twitter:
I seriously need to sleep off this food coma.

I went back up to the room. Preston and I unfortunately got into a very serious talk on this night, so I was up a lot later than expected. :worried: Eventually I fell asleep and I had a very early morning coming up!

Continued in Next Post

April 11th-15th, 2013 - Visiting Home.

Like I said, I was headed home for a couple days. I know this is my college program trip report, so I'll keep these updates on the brief side. Unfortunately, this was an incredibly emotional weekend for me. I would really prefer the comments to be kept to a minimum about everything... but thank you for your support.

April 11th, 2013

This morning I got up at 4:50 am and Dad and I headed to the airport. My talk with Preston last night just didn't go well and I had to leave the Polynesian, so I was crying my whole way out. We took a Southwest flight home and met my Mom at the airport. My Dad and I had SUCH an amazing trip together and I was so thankful for every second. We still haven't stopped talking about it and I am sure that these memories are going to live on forever!

(Please excuse the fact that I had been bawling my eyes out the entire morning. I still managed to smile for the picture, surprisingly.)

img0164nn.jpg

Dad had to go into work so Mom took me to the mall. It was so rainy and cold out. (ew, how did I live with this weather my entire life!?) The biggest problem was that I didn't have any pants. I only had shorts and the Floridian version of me didn't process that I needed to bring pants home. Ah well. We got breakfast sandwiches at the mall and then we went to a bunch of different stores. I got some nice sweatpants and Victoria's Secret that I was excited about. I also got a few shirts at American Eagle... and some flip flops in Old Navy!

img0165c.jpg

We went home and Pep was SO excited to see me. I had to go over to him and wake him up out of a deep sleep. (he just can't hear anymore, poor thing) He woke up and saw me and his eyes got ALL big. His tail started wagging and he was smiling and he ran up to my Mom as if he was asking her "is this real!? Is Jess really home!?" Needless to say, I burst into tears, being the emotional wreck that I was that day.

Pep actually had surgery a few days ago to get a bump removed from his leg. Poor puppy!

img0168jj.jpg

Mom made salmon for dinner. It was so nice to have a home cooked meal. I spent the rest of the night sleeping and writing trip reports because that was the most logical thing to do.

April 12th, 2013

I got my haircut in the morning! Then my Mom and I were on our way to get my eye brows done, and we were stopped in traffic. We saw this lady stop in a very weird place on the road and we were wondering why she wasn't moving.

I looked outside and saw a little dog in front of her car. I FREAKED out because I thought the dog was going to get hit. Oh my God. There was so much traffic.

By some miracle, the dog ran RIGHT to my car door. I didn't know what to do, so I just opened up the car and was like "come here puppy!" and the dog jumped right in! Weirdest thing ever but she was SO CUTE.

So the dog came in the car, sat on my lap, and she was SO HAPPY that I saved her life. She was like hugging and kissing me all over. Oh my God. That dog loved me. AND I LOVED HER. I took pictures because obviously that was the logical thing to do in the situation.

We're best friends. :-)

img0179va.jpg

DOGGIE!

img0175rp.jpg

She's cute. <3

img0176of.jpg

My Mom and I didn't really know what to do, but we kept driving to get my eye brows done anyway! My Mom was like "I think we just stole a dog." And I was like "NO WE SAVED HER!"

She was the most beautiful dog. While I was getting my eye brows done my Mom called the police so someone could pick her up. Once I was done, I got to hang out with my puppy for a little while longer. She was apparently calm when I was in my appointment, but once I came out she got SO EXCITED to see me! Gahh I miss her.

img0178gk.jpg

The police came and picked her up and as of today (4/22) she is at the SPCA. I hope that she finds the perfect home with a family that will truly love her. She was literally one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met.

img0180lv.jpg

After that really random yet adorable and heroic episode, Mom and I picked up Maggie and Kristen from school!

img0183mw.jpg

Kristen, Vickie, Alicia, and Maggie ended up coming over for a sleepover! It was so good to see them all. I couldn't believe they were all able to get together. We literally ordered three pizzas, chicken wings, and chicken fingers for our gigantic feast. We spent the entire night chatting and catching up on life.

April 13th, 2013

I woke up this morning and everyone eventually had to leave one by one. I got myself out of bed and I went to go meet my friend Josie at Spot Coffee. Josie is my closest friend from college and I needed to see her. We are pretty much the same person and it was about time we were reunited.

So we got to Spot Coffee, ordered some dinner, and before we knew it, Josie had to leave to go back to school for a dance rehearsal. We really didn't get to see each other for that long so I decided that, even though my life was dramatic, I was going to come sleep over at school.

We went up to school and it was just really weird being there. We went to Josie's dance rehearsal, then we went to Wegman's to get ice cream, and then we went to our friend Haley's room so we could just talk. The whole time I had been begging Preston to talk to me in person, and finally around 11:45 pm at night he was finally ready. It was such a difficult thing for both of us.

Long story short, the distance is hard. Anyone could've guessed that. Nobody did anything wrong, but for now we are going to part ways. I need to figure out what I'm doing and he needs to figure out what he's doing. I know that God has a plan. I just have to leave everything in His hands now. Life has to move forward.

And like I said, minimal comments about the situation please. Thank you.

April 14th, 2013

I went home this morning and my Nana had all of us over for a spaghetti lunch. It was absolutely delicious! I got to see my Nana, my aunt, my uncle, and my little cousins. It felt so good to be with my family again!

Aprill 15th, 2013

This morning I went back up to my school because I needed to make a class schedule for the fall. I didn't know if I was going back for sure, but I thought I should make one just in case. I decided to drop my theatre major and solely focus on communications, so I was actually excited about that. I was spreading myself way too thin before with the double major.

After I got that all situated, Mom and I picked up Josie and we went out to eat in the town near by. We went to this little barbeque place and I got a hand carved turkey sandwich with sweet potato fries!

We went back to school and I got to see my friends for about 20-30 minutes before they had to run off to class. They were trying to figure out housing stuff for next year. I got to see Preston one more time before leaving. We had to say one last goodbye. It's really sad but there is just nothing else we can do.

After that I went back home. Nat, Kristen, and Ellen came over to spend some time with me before I left! We had a cookout and my Dad made hamburgers and hot dogs! Yep, I had one of both. My Mom also made pasta salad and banana split cake (YUM). I was in food heaven.

img0198wr.jpg

We had a bonfire too which was really fun. My Dad's favorite thing to do is make bonfires so we I definitely wanted to have one before I left. This was the first 70+ degree weather day they have had in so long, so I'm glad I could bring the sunshine back up home!

We had a little photo shoot and made delicious s'mores! YAY MORE FOOD!

img0203lv.jpg

dsc0567y.jpg

dsc0569znck.jpg

dsc0572zt.jpg

dsc0573zy.jpg

Very attractive, I know!

dsc0574s.jpg

Little Nat!

dsc0578a.jpg

Ellen, Me, Nat, and Kristen!

dsc0581csg.jpg

The girls stayed until like 10 o'clock and then we had to say goodbye!

After that I packed up my stuff and laid in bed. Then it was time for bed! I was Disney bound in the morning!

Continued in Next Post

April 16th, 2013 - Back to Disney and Be Our Guest!

I got up very early this morning, packed up, and got ready to leave my house. I was actually very sad. If you haven't been able to tell, I haven't been homesick throughout my ENTIRE college program. However, going home made me homesick. Good thing I love Disney so much.

I said "see you soon" to my pets and gave them hugs before I had to go!

dsc0590y.jpg

Pep was sad. ):

dsc0588vh.jpg

My Mom drove me to the airport and I said "see you soon" to her, too. Only 21 days until our Boardwalk trip!!

I was flying Airtran this time around.

Before takeoff, I posted on twitter:
The airline attendant sounds like he's giving a Disney spiel and he keeps calling little girls princesses. I suspect something.

Then we proceeded to do the safety check with the seatbelts and such, and he was like "alright everyone, in the back we have princess Ariel, in the middle we have Princess Tiana, I am Prince Charming, and we are going to be your flight crew today." YES.

So we proceeded to "take a magic carpet ride to the most magical city on earth - ORLANDO!"

We landed and it felt so good to be back! It was such a great flight. That flight attendant put a smile on my face when I was sad and he made that one of the most enjoyable flight experiences I have ever had. It was Disney quality service on an airplane and I LOVED IT.

I posted on twitter:
BEST AIRLINE ATTENDANT I HAVE EVER HAD. I have heard probably every Disney reference that could exist throughout the duration of my flight.

I got to the airport and I went to get my luggage.

Don't you wish this was in your airport?

img0236vf.jpg

img0269hj.jpg

img0270na.jpg

After about 25 minutes of waiting, I finally got my bag. I was STARVING at that point so I had to stop by Quiznos and get a turkey sub. It was fantastic.

Then I successfully found my car in the parking garage (THANK JESUS) and I headed back to WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Then Mark called me and wondered if I could pick him up from the Contemporary. I was feeling generous and I missed him so I headed over there. We drove back to Patterson and I just left all of my stuff in my room.

Then I went over to Mark's apartment and we watched the Tinkerbell Movie since it is fairy week. I have never seen any of the Tinkerbell movies!

After we watched that, I headed to Magic Kingdom with Surge. He had a Be Our Guest reservation that he made months ago and I was the lucky one who got to tag along!

IRON MAN MONORAIL.

img0271uq.jpg

Welcome home!

img0274yi.jpg

I was SO exhausted as well as emotionally and physically drained though. I was so out of it. I needed some food. Be Our Guest sounds like the perfect place to get something to eat, don't you think?

img0243xh.jpg

We waited on the bridge and we were called very quickly!

img0275me.jpg

We sat in the ballroom! We started off with that DELICIOUS bread and butter. I love that stuff.

dsc0592ag.jpg

I ordered the all natural lemonade with wildberry foam because that is a MUST. It's the best lemonade in existence.

dsc0593h.jpg

For my dinner I got the salmon which was REALLY good.

dsc0596c.jpg

Surge got the shrimp and scallops. The presentation was so different than anything I have ever seen. There was like a flaky crust and the shrimp and scallops were inside. It was so interesting! He said it was really good.

dsc0595oi.jpg

When dessert time rolled around I asked if I could have the grey stuff. My waiter asked if it was my birthday... so I said yes! I mean, my birthday is only in 22 days so I might as well start celebrating now!! They brought me the delicious grey stuff and a birthday card! I was SO happy.

dsc0597ba.jpg

I just wish I could get a bigger portion of the grey stuff. I don't want to try it, I WANT TO INDULGE IN IT. But I guess those aren't the exact lyrics of the song. "Indulge in the grey stuff - it's delicious" doesn't have the same ring to it.

My beautiful card:

dsc0601so.jpg

Perfect people.

dsc0602f.jpg

Then for dessert I got my FAVORITE strawberry cupcake with cream cheese icing:

dsc0599jw.jpg

Then Surge got the chocolate cupcake! Obviously both cupcakes were phenomenal.

dsc0598n.jpg

After that we went over to Tomorrowland and went on the PeopleMover twice because that's my favorite ride. Then we went back to the apartments and I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

Continued in Next Post

First thing's first, what is this BANANA SPLIT CAKE you mention? And how soon can your mom make me one and get it to my house? :rotfl2:
Seriously, though..do you have a recipe? I like banana splits, and I like cake, so it sounds like a match made in food heaven.

Also, I am glad you had a wonderful time visiting with your friends and family! I have read all of your previous TR's so of course I recognized a few :) I'm so happy for you that Kristin & Nat are going to visit you at Disney. I think your trip to surprise Kristin was one of my favorite reports! Well..actually all of them are my favorites :goodvibes

Also your Father/Daughter trip was awesome! It was a totally different style vacation than you usually are writing about, since you are more of a go-go-go parks-day&night type of vacationer, but it must have been nice to take a break, relax and enjoy the Poly beach, go fishing and have some gourmet food.

So...wow this is a long response! But I am just exceedingly happy for you every time I read one of your updates, your life is going in such a great direction! The mom in me is always thinking of how proud your family must be. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Oh..and your Mom had me cracking up, "I think we just stole a dog." Ha! so funny. Good for you guys for rescuing her though and handing her over to the police, I'm sure she will be adopted so quickly because she is darling and obviously has a very sweet demeanor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter