DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Hi Jess

Have lurked on many of your reports. Joiing in for this one!! I have 2 little girls and 1 or both WILL DO the DCP!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Subscribing and following you on twitter. I can't wait to read all about your adventures working at Disney.

Can't wait to read more! I am in great anticipation to find out what resort your placement will be! I will be at the Pop Century for one night on Jan. 30th before my Disney Dream cruise! Maybe you will be there? Enjoy every moment of it! Yippeeeeee!

Wishing you all the best as you start this exciting chapter of your lifepixiedust: thank you for sharing with us! Subscribing because A) I enjoy following your trip reports because you have a fun writing style and are full of good information and B) I always wanted to do the CP but when I was in college they only took hospitality/restaurant management people or you could audition for performance :( so... Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures! And who knows maybe when I retire from teaching I can convince the DH to move to FL and work for Disney! ;)

All I can say is "WOW" ! :wizard:

You are totally living the Disney Dream for all us fanatics !
I keep getting choked up reading about this amazing experience, that you are about to venture on.

I wish you all the best, in the experience of a LIFETIME !

Thank you so much for allowing us to go along on this Disney adventure, I cannot wait to hear all about your Disney life ! :thumbsup2

And, I am also following along on Instagram, so keep those pics coming ! :goodvibes

Congratulations Jess! I'm so happy for you that today has finally come. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures.

Wishing you the very best of luck!pixiedust:

I saw you post the link for this on Twitter earlier and just now got a chance to catch up.

Cant wait to hear about all your DCP journeys!

:cool1: I'm In I always read all of your Tr and I will be there for the experience of your life

I'm super excited to hear about your adventures. I think all of your readers, like me, who regret not having done the college program ourselves are so looking forward to living it vicariously through your DCP! Best of luck with everything :)

JESS! Can't believe it is really happening- all your hard work, dedication, and dreaming is paying off!! So proud and excited for you! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us- YAY! I will be thinking about you and hoping everything goes well and that you enjoy every minute! Wishing you all the best!!!:wave2:

Eeee! Its really happening for you! I can just tell that this is going to be the start of something amazing for you. Good luck and I can't wait to hear more.

So exciting!!!! :goodvibes Thank you for sharing your journey with us Jess..cant wait to read on..enjoy this time in your life :goodvibes

I'm so excited that you're going to have this TR up and running so I can get those background stories behind all the Twitter and Instagram updates! I think it's a brilliant idea to forego replying to comments. It really does take up a ton of time, and I'd rather you spend that 15-60 mins writing updates about all of your adventures! I'm so happy for you that the people you love will be making visits to see you while you're away. It'll be nice that they're coming a little bit later on in your DCP so that you can spend this time adjusting to your new life before sharing all the new things you've learned with them! I have to say though that I'm already sad in anticipation of the update about saying goodbye to your mom!

We are here now....I will be on the look out for you if you get to get out and "play!" I cannot wait to follow along! Have you found out which resort they gave you?

I have read ALL of your trip reports...they are wonderful! I am so very happy for you! Wishing you a great experience and I look forward to going on this journey with you....Enjoy the warm weather!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good luck with this awesome new chapter in your life! I'm excited to follow along....and possibly meet you in the spring if we actually end up going. Have a fantastic time!

Good luck Jess! You are making memories that you will have with you for a life time. What an awesome experience this is.

Good luck with the start of your program! It sounds like this is really a dream come true for you. I can't wait to follow along!

This is so exciting, Jess! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear what resort you will be working in.

We check in AKL ~ Kidani on February 3rd... so hopefully we can meet up at some point during the week that we are there! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter