Disney Christmas Village

Who ever was selling them, had 4 of them up for auction. Now I know why I wasn't able to buy this on my recent trip, and why mail order isn't an option. I never understood the buy then immediately resell mentality. It's kind of like make money at your fellow disney fans expense.

Does any one know anything about the garbage can accesssories for this village that were in the Disney catalog a few years back? I would love to add them to the setup, but can't find them?

I totally know what you mean. The prices are completely over inflated too. I wish Disney would limit one per customer on the more collectible stuff.

I haven't been able to find the garbage cans anywhere, I found the benches and lamp posts on ebey, but didn't buy them. I did buy the train on ebay because I got it for a really good price. I saw the horse thing on there over the weekend, but it went to high for me. I will let you know if I ever see the garbage cans, I check several times a week for new pieces.

Just wondering if anyone has the address for Disney's Days of Christmas? I sent a package back that was the wrong order (got screwed up in the warehouse, NOT Day's Of Christmas) and they have never recieved it. I sent it to 1780 N Lake Buena Vista Dr, and was even signed for, but Day's of Christmas didn't get it. So when I talked to her on Friday to see if she had got it and to let her know that I got a cinema instaed of a firehouse (which I have already recieved, She is VERY fast! I haven't even got the other one back to her yet!) Anyway, when I talked to her Friday, she gave me an adress of 1790 N lake Buena vista. But on the package I got today it says 1780 N Buena Vista. So the other package I need to send back is going to the post offfice tomorrow (Would have went out today, but they are closed) and I don't want it to get lost also. She has been so nice about fixing things that were wrong, and I don't want her to think I am not sending things back, I want it to actually get there, so I am trying to figure out what address to send it too. I have 3 choices that I can see.

1780 N Lake Buena Vista Dr
1780 N Buena Vista Dr
or
1790 N Lake Buena Vista Dr

I am so confused, and short of calling her again, which is getting expensive, I would like to figure this out. So thanks in advance for any help.

For those of you looking someone has the haunted mansion for 79 something on ebay. I searched "disney christmas village"

Whoever it is has a ton of pieces in their ebay store. Must be someone that lives close, they have a LOT of Disney stuff.

Thanks! I love the castle myself, but the train station is beautiful too!! decisions decisions!! LOL We have a little light up Castle from another brand, which is why i was thinking of maybe the train station.. But, i would love to have this castle too.. Hmmm.. mabye both???? LOL

Do what we did - we bought both. ;) We couldn't decide either.

I have a question about the Haunted Mansion, it does not look really Christmassy? Doe sit have the little light up wreaths? I have a Haunted Mansion from 5-6 years ago, from the catalog, that looks alot like this one. Not exactly though.

I have a question about the Haunted Mansion, it does not look really Christmassy? Doe sit have the little light up wreaths? I have a Haunted Mansion from 5-6 years ago, from the catalog, that looks alot like this one. Not exactly though.

No, it doesn't have any Christmas decoration. I highly doubt that it is even the same collection since it didn't even come in the same style box. I am not sure why the people that work there say that it is the same stuff.

I'm setting up my village as we speak. Hopefully, I'll get some pics of the village as well as individual pics out this week.

No, it doesn't have any Christmas decoration. I highly doubt that it is even the same collection since it didn't even come in the same style box. I am not sure why the people that work there say that it is the same stuff.

The Haunted Mansion IS part of the Disney Village set. I am pretty sure I posted a photo of it earlier in this thread. I purchased mine in August, when we first got the shipment. My box is the same silver card board box that the other pieces come in. The boxes were recently changed, perhaps this is what you are referring to.

Pat McDuck, no it does not have any christmas theme to it. It has some pumpkins and it does light up. I do not have any of the other pieces, just this one.

:santa:

The Haunted Mansion IS part of the Disney Village set. I am pretty sure I posted a photo of it earlier in this thread. I purchased mine in August, when we first got the shipment. My box is the same silver card board box that the other pieces come in. The boxes were recently changed, perhaps this is what you are referring to.

Pat McDuck, no it does not have any christmas theme to it. It has some pumpkins and it does light up. I do not have any of the other pieces, just this one.

:santa:

Well, mine came in a plain old white cardboard box, nothing special, just something like what you would ship something in. I still have doubts that it is the same collection. The collection is a Christmas collection, this was not Christmas decorated. I am not trying to argue, I just don't consider it the same as the Christmas village.

Has anyone seen the PeterPan ship and the Sleeping Beauty Castle that is on Ebay? Is it the same collection?

Okay, stupid question. I've never posted a picture before. How do I do that?

Ed

Okay, here are some pics of my village. I'll try to get some closeups of the actual Disney Village pieces next.

Ed

DisneyVillage.jpg

DisneyVillage2.jpg

DisneyVillage3.jpg

DisneyVillage4.jpg

DisneyVillage6.jpg

What a great set up! I have that HM piece form the catalog as well. Thanks for sharing the photos!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter