Disney Christmas Village

Ross,

I saw the Cinema on Ebay the other day for 79, can't remember the sellers name, but I searched Disney Christmas Village and it was down at the bottom in the list of items in Ebay stores.

I am still looking for City Hall too, with no luck.

Disney*Dreamer,

Thanks for the heads up, that's the one!! I'll let you know if I find City Hall.

I also collect this one. I'm shocked there isn't more info on the web regarding this village.

Does anyone know where I can get the Magic Kingdom Trolly that was offered last year? By the time we got to the World it was all gone.

Also the year this came back. In the Disney Catalog they showed a benches and garbage cans assessories. We've got the benches, but does anyone know if the garbage cans ever got released? If so any pictures or hitns where to get them.

When I worked over the weekend, I noticed that we received more of the cinema and the fire station. Someone posted the mail order # for DDOC earlier in this thread. Please call if you are interested.

:santa:

When I worked over the weekend, I noticed that we received more of the cinema and the fire station. Someone posted the mail order # for DDOC earlier in this thread. Please call if you are interested.

Thanks for posting this, I am going to call today. I need to check and see if something I returned arrived back okay anyway. Thanks again!

For those looking for the Haunted Mansion -- I called the mail order line to the store in Downtown Disney, and they have 6 of them (now 5).

Praying the Cinema on eBay is mint and still looking for the City Hall.

If anyone has a picture of what the Cinema looks like, please post or send me a pm.

Thanks,
Ross

For those looking for the Haunted Mansion -- I called the mail order line to the store in Downtown Disney, and they have 6 of them (now 5).

If anyone has a picture of what the Cinema looks like, please post or send me a pm.

Thanks,
Ross

Thank you both so much, I just got off the phone and ordered both of them, so now they are down to 4 Haunted Mansions. Not sure how many firehouses, she didn't say.

I am still looking for City Hall too.

Oh, and the cinema pic on ebay is what it looks like. http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Christma...oryZ1375QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks,
Ross

Did you ask at the store if they have the cinema? She listed all they had, but I cannot remember what she said. I know she said the trian station, the emporium, and the castle, but I cannot remember what else.

This village is beautiful! But what is with the pumpkins for the HM?? I mean, mabye they put them there so you could put it out for Halloween, but it's too bad they can't be removed for the holidays.. It will look weird with the other Winter items.. LOL But, it's still a great piece!

I would love to start and get one piece, but i don't know which!! Also, deciding if i should call, or take my chances and wait til i am in DTD in a couple weeks.. ??? Do they usally have at least one or two of the pieces in stock in the DTD store?

This village is beautiful! But what is with the pumpkins for the HM?? I mean, mabye they put them there so you could put it out for Halloween, but it's too bad they can't be removed for the holidays.. It will look weird with the other Winter items.. LOL But, it's still a great piece!

I would love to start and get one piece, but i don't know which!! Also, deciding if i should call, or take my chances and wait til i am in DTD in a couple weeks.. ??? Do they usally have at least one or two of the pieces in stock in the DTD store?

I would make sure and get what I wanted asap. We were there in Sept, and most of the pices that were available then are retired now. I have everything except Casey's Corner and City Hall, 2 that I wanted more than some others. They had City Hall in Sept, I which I had got it then. If I was buying one at a time, I would start with the castle, just because, IMO, it is the centerpiece, without it, the others don't make much sence. Otherwise, I would get a more hard to find one first, but I wouldn't wait, I would get it now. The Train Station and the Castle have been readily available, but, IMO, are the 2 must haves. The Emporium is really beautiful and would be a great one to start with also. Act while you can though, because the price is greatly inflated on Ebay.

Thanks! I love the castle myself, but the train station is beautiful too!! decisions decisions!! LOL We have a little light up Castle from another brand, which is why i was thinking of maybe the train station.. But, i would love to have this castle too.. Hmmm.. mabye both???? LOL

Just called the Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services number and was told that the HM was on back order until January. Oh well, at least is doesn't sound like it's been discontinued.

For those interested, Casey's Cornor and the horse and cart are one ebay. I'd love to have casey's cornor, but it is to pricy for me.

Edited to remove ebay links. Sorry I didn't know that wasn't allowed. It wasn't my auction so I didn't think anything about it.

For those interested I searched Disney Village.

HA! HM just showed up on Ebay for $155 plus $20 shipping. I think I can wait until Jan.

HA! HM just showed up on Ebay for $155 plus $20 shipping. I think I can wait until Jan.

I actually just got mine today, and I don't like it so I am sending it back. Maybe I should reconsider and put it on Ebay, lol.

I know people say it doesn't look very Christmasy but I get my DL HM out for Halloween and put it on my mantle until I move it to my village for Christmas. I thought I could put the both of them up there and just not use the WDW HM for Christmas.

Who ever was selling them, had 4 of them up for auction. Now I know why I wasn't able to buy this on my recent trip, and why mail order isn't an option. I never understood the buy then immediately resell mentality. It's kind of like make money at your fellow disney fans expense.

Does any one know anything about the garbage can accesssories for this village that were in the Disney catalog a few years back? I would love to add them to the setup, but can't find them?

Someone asked me about what village pieces we have currently in stock. As of yesterday we had the castle, emporium, fire station and train station. We did get a shipment of village pieces in yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!