Disney Charging Cards?

Disneyvacation

stuck with "the travel bug"
hi,
does disney have any kind of charging card that you can use around the park. im going with a big group (20 people) and it would be easier if we didnt have to carry around cash. is there anything like an acount you can put money into then use the card like a charging card?

If you stay at a Disney Resort, you can place a credit card on file when you check in...then your room key (your key to the world)...grants you charging privlidges all over WDW! Just be prepared for the "sting" when you check out and see the amount you ran up! That happened to me once when I got a little souvenir happy!!!

The gift card will prevent that "sting". You can budget exactly how much you want to spend. You could even have 2 or 3 seperate cards for food, souvees, etc.

Don't forget a little bit of cash for some snacks:thumbsup2 ! Other than that, you can use the Disney GC or resort charging privileges. Or just a regular charge card/check card.

I think I've heard you can leave cash at the front desk instead of having to leave a credit card. Can anyone verify this? I don't want to be passing along wrong info.

ETA: I'm really not sure at all about the cash thing. I just read on that other website that you must have a cc on file to do room charge.

1) Let each person charge to their room key.
2) Each room key can be applied to a different credit card.
. . . each person has expenses to their particular credit card
. . . no record keeping or sorting of charges later
. . . no trying to get each person to pay for their own expenses

Example:
. . . Mom and Daughter and Son staying in same room
. . . Mom can have room key charges tied to her MasterCard
. . . Daughter can have her room key charges tied to her VISA
. . . Son can have his room key charges tied to his Discover Card

You can also put a limit on the amout you charge to your CC with your room key to be sure you don't go over your spending limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter