Disney changes beverage policy

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by crazy4wdw, May 25, 2007.

1. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

Got more milk?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsR123

mrsR123 Mourns her Tag Fairy tag. :-(

Ooooh, that may not be a good idea to take advantage of: hot weather + milk + little kids= disastrous.

My youngest has thrown up in some of the finest restaurants in the parks. The waiter at Cinderella's Royal Table said they see it all the time. (I guess they might be seeing more.) :sick:

4. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

Mine never had to drink milk while on vacation and while in the theme parks. I figured it's a vacation. Now the bottled water is another matter and a great idea.

5. YoHo

YoHo If you have any poo to fling, now is the time.

So the Soda wasn't already a free refill?

6. schmitty

schmitty Quack, quack, quack, Donald Duck He's my little pa

I dont get that either. Soda has always been free refill. Maybe they mean bottles of soda but Ive never seen anyone get a bottle of soda at a TS resturaunt.

7. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I think they are referring to the choices of kids drinks, which includes things other than soda and often are not free refills (except for the soda).

So for the parents that don't let their kids drink soda, they can get other things and get free refills as well.

8. EUROPACL

EUROPACL DIS Veteran

What about Coffee refills for my kids??? First the kids can't smoke in the rooms anymore and now no Coffee refills for them either. Next thing you know kids won't be allowed to ride on top of the monorail anymore.

9. mitros

mitros <font color=red>I'm not nuts, I just appear to be<

What!? No more riding on top of the monorail? My kids love doing that!:rolleyes:

10. deedeetoo

deedeetoo DIS Veteran

I'm excited. My 6 yo drinks milk like crazy. He generally finishes his milk before the meal arrives. We usually tell him to drink water for the rest of the meal rather than pay for another milk. It will be great to allow him to get more milk without worrying about the cost ( and yes its only a couple bucks but when it happens at every meal it can add up to real money.)

11. NEMO93

NEMO93 Earning My Ears

that sounds like a great idea. kids do get thirtsty during the hot weather