Disney cameras

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by princess jackson, Nov 20, 2005.

1. princess jackson

princess jackson DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if the stores in WDW sell novelty digital cameras aimed towards kids.

We got a 35mm princess camera in April, but did not last the first roll of film, we were hoping they will sell a digital camera.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cannp123165

cannp123165 <font color=green>Very Quizzical<font color=teal>

In DLP they sold covers to put over disposable cameras, with Mickey or Minnie on, which were rather cool.

:earsboy:

4. Miffy2003

Miffy2003 <font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak

We spent a bit of time at the Disney Camera Centre at Epcot and we don't remember seeing any Disney digital character cameras, sorry :(

5. lil.disney.princess

lil.disney.princess Earning My Ears

i have seen some winnie the pooh disposable cameras in boots today if thats any help?? :confused3 :confused3

6. wils

wils <font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h

Not seen any digital ones but DD used a disposable princess camera - can't remember if we bought it from Boots (here) or Walmart

7. KAC2005

KAC2005 DIS Veteran

Tesco have princess disposable cameras, also incredibles and winnie the pooh!

Kathryn

8. princess jackson

princess jackson DIS Veteran

Yes thanks for the info, DD used the princess disposable camera in April, she was 3 and her photos were great!

I mean she used it her self without guidance from us and she managed to get us in her photos, even heads LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And some she managed to get us in the centre of the photo.

Thats is why we were thinking of a digital, budding photographer in the mist.

9. poohmadmum

poohmadmum DIS Veteran

I've bought my daughter a small Disney Princess digital camera for Christmas. I had to buy it from USA though as I couldn't find any in the UK. It looks really good and can't wait for her to test it out!