Disney Camera Straps

Discussion in 'Photography Board' started by MOmousefan, Apr 18, 2011.

1. MOmousefan

MOmousefan DIS Veteran

When I go to WDW in two weeks I want to get a Disney camera strap. Can you show me any straps you have purchased? And where you got them.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 10dedfish

10dedfish XBOX: Mattisamus

You can pick them up in just about any decent sized store on main street, and just about any park you go to. However, before you use it, I recommend getting some fine sand paper and going over the edges, as they are laser cut and very uncomfortable.

Matt

4. ssanders79

ssanders79 NO FLASH photography means just that!

Uncomfortable is an understatement. I tried to give mine away to a friend, but after 30 seconds handed it right back. For now it has been repurposed into a tripod strap that never gets any use.

5. All American

All American DIS Veteran

Have you tried Etsy? I know that there are people who make camera straps there. Maybe there is someone who could make one for you.

6. YesDear

YesDear <font color=red>Admired by the Tag Fairy for such

My suggestion if you have to have a Disney strap is get a good optech or blackrapid strap and take it to an embroiderer at the mall or in your area and see if they can put your favorite character on the strap.

Disney straps suck as a comfortable strap.

7. MOmousefan

MOmousefan DIS Veteran

Thank you for the responses. I had no idea how uncomfortable Disney straps were. I will take a close look at them.