Disney Buckets?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by eatmypixiedust, Aug 15, 2006.

1. eatmypixiedust

eatmypixiedust <font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f

Hi,

I was at the parks yesterday and spotted a small bucket/pail with a sorcerer mickey hat top. :wizard: The handle on the pail was white and each side had a mickey hand. I also saw a pink or purple princess bucket/pail with a princess style hat as the lid. princess: I saw this in the bakery on Main St. (next to Gibson Girl) and at the cart in front of Carnation Cafe on Main St. I didn't get a chance to ask any CM's about them since I was with family and we were rushing all around the parks! I'd really like to buy them though since they look absolutely adorable! Is this similar to the Pooh birthday buckets they have? Does anyone know how much they cost? I called Disneyland Deliev-Ears and they said they don't handle any merchandise relating to food or carts in the parks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

Sounds like the birthday buckets. I believe they are about $20. They come with a cupcake size cake and some other little prizes. I know you can get them at the Plaza Inn, and Goofys. Not sure where else.

4. eatmypixiedust

Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can buy one on my next visit! They're really cute! :goodvibes

5. eduk8r26

eduk8r26 DIS Veteran

They are the birthday buckets. Last year they also had a Buzz Lightyear one.

6. disneegrl4eva

disneegrl4eva <font color=darkcoral>now we just need a secret ha

yep pix thats what they are....I got the princess: one for my god daughter and it came with stickers and a princess pen and pin, postcards and the cake (which was nasty btw) but yeah its really cute

7. eatmypixiedust

Thanks Lynn! I would like to buy one of each on my next visit. I really like the Sorcerer Mickey bucket. BTW, thanks for the tip about the cake! I hope it doesn't taste like plastic! :wizard:

8. disneegrl4eva

hmmm we didnt get that far to taste it...it looked really old and it was hard bleh! :crazy2:

9. Shelebeen

Shelebeen DIS Veteran

Was there actually cake? I think ours was mostly icing...

The kids did love the birthday buckets.. we bought one for each - the MIckey and the Princess for my sons birthday... Room service brought them to our room at 6 am since we had a 7 am ee day! :)

10. eatmypixiedust

Lynn: I got my Mickey b-day bucket today! I'm so happy! It's really cute and I love the little Sorcerer Mickey doll/keychain that came with it. My bf and I tried the cake. It tasted like the berry sundae they have at Costco. :rotfl: It looked like a trifle dessert with all the layers.

In case anyone wants to purchase one, the buckets cost $20/EA. If you have an AP they will give you a 15% discount, lowering the price to $18. I purchased mine from Goofy's Kitchen but they also carry them at the Plaza Inn in DL.

11. disneegrl4eva

well im glad at least you enjoyed the cake...i didnt even want to try it:rotfl:

12. SilverCeladon

SilverCeladon Mouseketeer

How neat! I would love to buy one for my daughter since we'll be there for her birthday.

13. eatmypixiedust

They also carry a Princess themed bucket. The top of the bucket is a princess cone-shaped hat with little streamers or ribbons dangling from the top. It comes with a princess birthday pin, stickers and I'm not sure what the other item is.

14. Tamarap

Tamarap DIS Veteran

After reading this thread we got our son a birthday bucket when we visited DL last Sunday. I have been to the park numerous times and never knew this was available. He loved it!!! Oh, and yes the cake was mostly icing, but it was very yummy!!!!

15. eatmypixiedust

That's great! Glad you were able to purchase a b-day bucket! :thumbsup2