Disney Box added to Ofoto Album

giatocj

Mouseketeer
I mentioned the other day that in addition to the scrapbooks for my grandson's first Disney trip I was making a "treasure chest" to keep the bulkier items in-Autograph and Pressed Penny books, etc.

Well, I finished it and added 2 photos of it to my Ofot album. I'd love if you could all take a look at it, I think it came out kind of neat. Here's the link-the box pics are the last two on the page.

http://www.ofoto.com/UploadConfirm.jsp?&UV=307617618918_72753190903

Thanks tons,

Donna C.

Your pages are great! I like the pocket one!

and your treasure box is really cute did you decopage it?

(if you posted about it before I must have missed it)

Thanks for sharing!

Holycow

Did you hand paint the cover? WOW! If you did you are very talented! I loved looking at all the pictures again! I need to get to work on my Disney stuff!

That's actually clipart from the net that I just enlarged and the Disney Script font in a big enough size to cut out. It was super simple...the hardest part was cutting out the characters. But I think Christian will just LOVE it.

Thanks so much for looking.

Donna C.

I just went to your link twice they want a password to look at your photo's..can you post another link as it seems not to be working..thanks marianne

I love your pages, they are beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! I especially love the idea of the treasure chest, how creative!! :)

Donna, the link worked and it was worth coming back to see..Everything turned out beautiful..what size album did you use and what size were the pictures that you put one on a page? really he will love that album so much..I have been working on albums from Disney with the 2 G'S for years but yours made me see how it could really be GREAT..THANKS AGAIN Marianne

Thank you Marianne and Beanie!!! I am so pleased that you enjoyed the pages. I've yet to start work on the other parks, but I should be shortly.

Marianne, I work in 12 x 12 format and still am tempted to go to
12 x 15!!! LOL-sometimes I want to put SO MANY pics on one page.

Thank you both again.

Donna C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter