Disney Bobble heads in cereal..........

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by kellyla, Jan 20, 2003.

1. kellyla

kellyla <font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col

Check for Mickey,Minnie,Goofy or Donald in Fruit Loops,Frosted Flakes and Rice Krispies(those are the only cereals I saw them in right now)They are three inches high.If you buy Hunny B's(Pooh cereal)and collect four tokens you can send away for four bobble heads(Pooh,Piglet,Eeyore and Tigger)plus a stand to put them on(A tree)You can also collect tokens on the other cereals to get a Castle stand for the other bobble heads.Looks like there will be alot of cereal in this house for a while,LOL!:D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom <font color=red>Enjoys a leisurely lunch<br><font

Thanks Kelly! I was in the grocery store today and I forgot to check and see if we had them in the cereals here in Canada. I read about the bobble-heads on Mousesavers. I'd love to have the Mickey, Minnie, etc. set.

4. moes87

moes87 Earning My Ears

I was at the grocery store last night here in Canada and they did have the bobble heads. We got the Mickey & Minnie.

Susanne

5. kellyla

I bought the Frosted Flakes and got Minnie.My kids really want Goofy and Donald.I hope this cereal goes on sale,LOL.:D

6. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

We have the Hunny B's cereal. But I didn't know that you CAN get the actual toys in cereals THANKS! I'll be buying a few boxes today! S

7. disneyvacationmom

disneyvacationmom <font color=teal>Can I force you to take me with y

We got Minnie out of Frosted Flakes the other day. Kind of cute.

8. TimNDansMom

Do you know which bobble head is in which cereal?

9. TimNDansMom

Well, I went to the store this afternoon and bought 3 boxes of cereals ~ Rice Crispies, Magix and Froot Loops and ALL had Goofy in them! I guess the extra two can be "traders". LOL! They didn't have any Frosted Flakes with bobble heads in them, have to check another grocery store!

Tim's already had 3 bowls of the Magix as I don't normally buy these types of cereals. :rolleyes:

10. SandraC

SandraC Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k

I got Mickey in Rice Krispies. S

11. maryliz

maryliz <font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo

Came into work yesterday and there was a Minnie bobble-head on my monitor. The guy who sits next to me got it from a box of Frosted Flakes and thought of me ! I found it especially funny since he is also one of a small group who feel I am in need of an "intervention" program because of my obsession with WDW (yeah, whatever ... he should meet my 3 sisters !)

Mary Liz

12. NancyK

NancyK DIS Veteran

Just got a Donald out of Rice Krispies, and a Goofy from Frosted Flakes.

13. Snowwark

Snowwark DIS Veteran

I was feeling so left out, but not anymore!! Now, I'm a Bobble head...
    .collector!!! :jester:

Went grocery shopping after the Limeridge Meet, bought some Fruit Loops, and got a little Goofy! ;)

14. TimNDansMom

LOL, Congratulations, Kim! :) You are now an "Official Bobble-Head Collector!" :p

I went to another grocery store tonight and bought a box of Frosted Flakes and a box of Froot Loops. BOTH had Mickey in them. So now I have an extra Mickey and two extra Goofys. I don't seem to be having any luck getting different bobble-heads in each of the boxes. The kids think "I've lost it" but are enjoying the cereals! :rolleyes:

15. Baboo

Baboo <font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font

I'm a frustrated bobblehead collector! A&P has all of those cereals on sale this week, but the store here in town doesn't have any of the bobble head boxes out yet.:( I guess I'll have to try again in a different store.

16. TimNDansMom

Kathy, both grocery stores I went to had separate displays with the Bobble Head cereals at the end of the isles.. I noticed that they had the same cereals without the BHs in the regular cereal isles. I wondered if the BH cereals were just coming in and they still had to clear out the old cereals first? We have another couple of grocery stores in town, I intend to go to, too! I'll be bringing my "traders" on February 9! :p

17. Baboo

Baboo <font color=navy>Kookie Kanadian Riddler<br><font

Julie, they had the HoneyB's on display at the end, but all of the other cereals that were in that display were bobble headless.

18. kellyla

Donald,where are you?I was able to get Mickey(Rice Krispies) and Goofy(Fruit Loops)last night.So if that duck would just appear I would be able to concentrate on my Hunny B's to get enough tokens to the Pooh gang.Is anybody going to send away for the Castle stand for their bobble's?It's $3.49 plus 2 tokens plus $6.99 shipping and handling).May have to think about this one seeing it will cost like $18 bucks for the complete set of Pooh's plus the tree.

19. TimNDansMom

Kelly, I just bought a box of Froot Loops with Donald in it! My collection of Mickeys and Goofys has been growing in my search, though. ;) I think I'll wait until we go through all the cereals we've got now before I attempt to find Minnie. :p I'm not going to bother with the castle stand so I can bring you lots of tokens if you are coming to the Feb. 9 meet.

20. CdnDisneyNut

CdnDisneyNut <font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<

How big (or small) are the BH's?

21. TimNDansMom

Mike, they are about 3" or a little over, depending on hat/ears. Big heads, little bodies. Very cute.