Disney Baby?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by WDW Obsessed, Sep 29, 2012.

1. WDW Obsessed

WDW Obsessed Mouseketeer

Am I crazy.....to want to make a baby at Disney? My wife is totally on board, but are we the only ones who think about these things??

We are going with my mother in law, so she will take our daughter while we have some fun. :) Anyone plan anything like this?? I'm looking for "some" romantic situation, but think that's out of the question. LOL

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ElenaRN

ElenaRN Mouseketeer

We didn't plan it, but our DD was concieved at Disney!

We leave tomorrow for a quick 4 day trip. So we shall see if pixie dust hits us twice.

4. WDW Obsessed

WDW Obsessed Mouseketeer

Good luck! We will be doing the same in a little bit!

5. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

Our DS was a Disneymoon baby! :) Totally planned that way too! Conceived in May 2011, born Feb 2012 :) We're going back in May 2013 for DS first WDW trip and hoping to give DS a brother or sister in Feb 2014 :goodvibes I looooove the fact DS was made in a place that brings us such happiness - we also got engaged in MK in 2009 so its special to us in a lot of ways! Best of lucking making a Disney baby :goodvibes

6. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

We too are hoping to bring back a little goodie from Disney! Good luck to everyone.

7. Flannelhippos

Flannelhippos Earning My Ears

My youngest daughter is a Disney-baby! Wasn't planned that way but it happened! Always thought we should have named her some cute Disney name!

8. ElenaRN

ElenaRN Mouseketeer

Us too! In CRT!

9. Kennywife

Kennywife Sometimes miracles take a little time

I think it's a wonderful idea and i hope it happens for you! My hubby and I are hoping for this as well. :good vibes

I think that Disney is a VERY romantic place. Back in Oct 2010, we stayed at CBR and had some great memories there!!!! ;) This year, we are staying at AoA for 5 days and Pop for 3. We are leaving a few days open to relax and just do whatever.

Baby dust!

10. Kennywife

Kennywife Sometimes miracles take a little time

Hey WDWObsessed; we'll be in WDW about the same time. lol. How about that?!

11. WDW Obsessed

WDW Obsessed Mouseketeer

Not just at Disney the same time.....doing more hopefully. Gotta love "vacation." :lmao: The odd part is that we will be in a Princess room. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

12. mjkacmom

mjkacmom DIS Veteran

Have you asked your DW what the odds are? For my planned kids (only 2), I pretty much knew when conception would have to occur.

13. livsmom04

livsmom04 DIS Veteran

I think it's a great idea. My husband and I got engaged at CRT in April 2012, took our Disneymoon in August 2012 and we are hoping that next year when we take our annual trip we will be making a Disney baby. :) Can't wait and sending baby dust to you!

14. WDW Obsessed

WDW Obsessed Mouseketeer

She know when, I don't. I still plan for an attempt. It's more ideal at that time given when "we" want to get pregnant(wife teacher). Timing is key and that's our best shot. ;)

15. pigletgirl

pigletgirl Mama to my Minnie Mouse lovin' girl!

Would it be any less magical if it happened elsewhere? I don't think so.

16. EagleScout

EagleScout Mouseketeer

Our son, who was our only successful foray into fertility treatments (with failures before and after), and thus our only child, was conceived during a cycle in which my wife began that round of medicines while at DW. That was also the last vacation my dad ever had- his declining health precluded air travel after that, but he did get to share about 9 months with my son before he passed (my dad, that is - son sleeping in next room)

17. Ennazus8810

Ennazus8810 Mouseketeer

I would totally have wanted this to happen, but baby #1 was a fertility baby (kinda. found out I was pregnant naturally day before I was to start shots) and #2 was a total shock 3 months after giving birth to baby #1. After 2 girls in less than 1 year hubby declared the shop closed. :)

Good luck! I had always said if we conceived at Disney, the baby would definitely have a Disney name!

18. Help  Please!

Help Please! Mouseketeer

Our little monkey was a Disney baby! Total fluke, grandma left the hotel room to drive home, we were planning on getting going for the day, but got lazy and back in bed to watch tv...and there we go! LOL! Grandma STILL doesn't know what happened that morning! :thumbsup2

19. ~Kristina~

~Kristina~ DIS Veteran

My souvenir will be 3 December 8th...