Disney Awards trivia from yesterday

Discussion in 'Disney Rewards Programs' started by starwood, May 1, 2001.

1. starwood

starwood This mouse GOT her next cruise

Anyone else think the answer of wild pigs is wrong? According to Disney A-Z the answer should be wolf.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Boardwalk Garry

Boardwalk Garry One bad egg!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I watched the trailer from the movie and it showed him fighting with a wolf.

4. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

Disney A-Z is it still in print????

Thanks

Mal

5. starwood

I bought my copy about 2 years ago at Value City when they had a big shipment of Disney merchandise. I only paid $13.88 for it (it was 60% off). I didn't know it was out of print. Maybe you can get a copy from Amazon or check ebay (I think I saw some on there once).

6. figment27

figment27 Mouseketeer

Hi,
    I'm glad I am not the only one who thought I was seeing wrong. Though I have to admit I went by the book and really don't know if they changed it to "pigs" for the Disney movie!
    Figment

7. veraletta

veraletta DIS Veteran

I throught it was a bob cat.. but yes I remmeber the mother calling out "a Wolf a wolf.. travis get the gun" ..so it was a wolf.. if it was a wild hog it would have killed the boy too, as he got hog cut..and the boy told his mother that he got a good look at the hog and that they were fine.. but when the wolf jump out at the mother ..she told the boy " that no animal in his right mind would have jump out at them so close to the fire.." and she said that it was "bad for old yeller.. " and also she " said to build a fire to burn it so it wouldnt spread the disease " so she had him lock up for about 30 days.. I think.. so yes I think they were wrong.. but all this time I throught it was bob cat.. Ha Ha.. it was a wolf..

8. starwood

This is the exact quote from Disney A-Z.

"He proves his loyalty by saving Arliss from a huge bear, Travis from wild pigs and Mrs. Coates from a wolf infected with hydrophobia."

9. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I haven't seen the movie since I was a kid so before answering, I did a search. On EVERY search , the answer was WOLF.

If you look at how many people apparently got the answer right, you will notice that it was only a couple, usually most people get it right. Something definitely wrong there!