• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Auctions: Bring home the Magic - 14 Day Cruise

Buddy Bear

Tigger's Best Friend
For those of you who have a Disney Visa Card and also have an Ebay account you may have received in the mail today an offer to participate in "The Disney Dream Auction". There are many wonderful auctions that Disney will be posting to Ebay from September 27th - October 14th, but one is cruise related.

Disney will be auctioning off an opportunity for four to bring the Magic home (photo from the catalog included). It doesn't say what category you will win but that information may be forthcoming.

cruiseauction.jpg

I wonder if I could move a booking that I have for November of '05 to August of '05?? ;)

Jeff

This is the only way you will be able to get one!

They have been sold out for months and there is a waiting list so as soon as someone cancels that ressie gets scooped up!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter