Disney at Christmas with a 2 year old - advice

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Mickeyandminniefan, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Mickeyandminniefan

Mickeyandminniefan Earning My Ears

Hi

We are due to go to disney paris from the 27th - 29th Dec I have a few questions. We have a two year old, should arrive at the hotel about 1ish on the 27th and will need to leave about 2.30/3ish on the 29th.

We will be booking a character breakfast on the friday , what is best to do on the two half days ? was thinking of doing the main park on the friday

We would also like to do the buffalo bill show - is this suitable for a two year old ?

Thank you :worship:

2. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Hello,

We have just returned on Tuesday DD is 21 months.

I personally wouldnt do Buffalo Bills with DD but she isnt one to sit still. You may have a well behaved 2 year old. There isnt any where to have a high chair so they have to sit on your lap.

We had a day and a half in the parks. We tend to stick to character meet and greets she loves the interaction she gets from them and loves the parade.

On previous trip with her though we have done rides such as Pinochio, Peter Pan, Its a small world, Buzz Light year lazer blast, Phantom Manor, Pirates of the Caribbean and Slinky dog. But they are aloud on everything with out a height restriction once they are over 1.