Disney 3 ring scrapbook album?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Kimmers127, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Kimmers127

Kimmers127 DIS Veteran

I want to scrapbook my Disney wedding and honeymoon, but I have so many pictures, a regular scrapbook album is never gonna cut it. I definitely need a 3 ring album so I can add a ton of pages. If at all possible, I want a Disney album. But I can't seem to find any Disney scrapbook albums that are 3 ring style! Any help?

12x12 size.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

I've only seen post bound in anything Disney.

I have switched over to WRMK ring albums. LOVE them and just plan to add a Disney Decal to the front so it kinda blends with my other disney albums- all CM ones.

4. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I also highly recommended the We R Memory Keeper (WRMK) albums! 3 ring albums, lots of colors to choose from!

If you have a lot of photos they offer page protectors that are divided up differently (like pocket pages) that you can add lots of photos!!!

Good luck!!

5. bbluvsdis

bbluvsdis luv all things Disney!!

I'm not sure if they still sell it but I have a leather 3 ring album I bought at Disney. I have seen it there for several years. I don't know if you can find it online or only in the parks. It has a metal medallion of the castle on the front.

6. Kimmers127

Kimmers127 DIS Veteran

This sounds like one I bought at Disney about ten years ago. I've never seen one since that trip though.

7. Barbara C

Barbara C Mouseketeer

I can't agree enough on the WRKM albums. They have both red and black and either makes a great Disney album!

8. terri33inne

terri33inne Mouseketeer

Project Life doesn't have Disney themed, but they are 3 ring & hold A LOT... I haven't looked at their stuff in awhile & when I bought it you could only get it on Amazon, but I was in Michael's today & saw they now carry it as well.

9. Kimmers127

Kimmers127 DIS Veteran

Thank you!! This is what I ended up going with. They're not Disney but they're super cute, great quality, and you're right - they hold a ton.