Disney 2006 Scrapbook FINALLY Done

Thank you all! :goodvibes I was happy with the album, but it's nice to hear that others like it, too.

By the way - forgot to say. There are hidden (or, in some cases, not-so-hidden) Mickeys on each page of the album. I put a few Mickeys on the first few, and my kids demanded I continue, lol.

Fantastic album! thank you for sharing. I will admit I had to go back through and find all the "hidden mickey's" That was such a cleaver addition and so fun to find them all.

LOVE IT! I don't know which is my favorite by the one with Mickey where his ears are cut off is so creative! I love how you paper pieced him! If we ever get back to disney I may have to scrap lift a few!
Where did you find the letters for Pixie dust and once upon a time????? IS that from the mat stack?
Great job! And looked like a great trip!

Loved, loved, LOVED, your pages!! I especially loved that not every page was black, yellow, red, blue... you know... those traditional "Disney" colors that are so easy to fall back on! Your color selections were so unexpected but FABULOUS!

Sadly (or not, depending on your POV), we are returning to Disney in a few weeks and I STILL haven't even started scrapbooking our 2005 trip to DL (not to mention our 2006 trip to Washington, DC, or our 2007 trip to NYC... the list goes on and on).

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration! .....................P

What a fantastic album! Thanks for sharing it. I love how you took pictures of surprising the kids with the trip. I also laughed at your "Notorious Epcot Day" with the fights and crankiness on the side. We have one of those days every trip - I think its inevitable when have that much family togetherness 24/7.

I love your pages! you have a great style. Thanks so much for posting.

Awesome pages. I love your style. I have most of those patterned papers, but would never have thought to use them in my Disney album! Great job!!

What a beautiful book! I love your creative use of buttons and jewels to look like Mickey heads - I wouldn't have thought of that.

Since I'm still stalled on finishing my 2005 Disney scrapbook, thanks for the inspiration!

Disney43.jpg

Where did you find (or how did you make) the Expedition Everest wordage?
I love this page! And all the rest as well. You did an absolutely wonderful job!

One great, creative page after another -- and what a keepsake for your kids (they are so cute!).

WOW is all I can say about that. I still awaiting the day I can scrap our first trip. WIth 2 sons 1 and 5 and a full time job I just do not have the time, although I guess I do not need to sleep. Those 22 6th graders I teach all day won't mind if I sleep at school!

Wow! What an amazing album- thank you so much for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter