Disney’s Magic Band FAQ Link

Thank you. It’s a magic band plus. I know the charging part only means that the light up feature works. I didn’t think it help the function if you like of the band.
Since it's a MB+, bring the charging cable that came with it and re-charge it nightly. The battery in the MB+ should keep it's charge for several days unless you do any of the interactive games (Bounty Hunting in Galaxy's Edge, etc.).

Thank you. It’s a magic band plus. I know the charging part only means that the light up feature works. I didn’t think it help the function if you like of the band.
Oh yes, recharging it means the battery is active and the MB+ will link ride photos to your account! I just bought a MB+ for our upcoming trip so that I didn’t have to worry about whether the battery was working or not for photos - I’m not really concerned about playing games or having it light up. I plan to recharge it every night, just like I charge my phone and watch.

Yeah I actually have the charger next to it. They are stored together. I loved the way it lit up at certain times and also during the nightime shows. I thought it was a wee bit of extra magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter