Disney’s Resort Massage & Fitness Spa Reviews

Jenna319 said:
Thanks for the review! Did you pay upfront when you reserve or the day of massage?

Paid on the day after the massage. Enjoy :)

I'm in the Spa business as well. Love hearing all these reviews!
While DH & I usually have enough to enjoy in the World :hyper:,
I'm hoping to try out the treatments Disney Spa's have to offer sometime soon :)

We're staying OKW for the first time & I was wondering if you can get a massage there. Does anyone know if they have a massage room in the fitness center?
Thanks!

Planecrazy4dis said:
We're staying OKW for the first time & I was wondering if you can get a massage there. Does anyone know if they have a massage room in the fitness center?
Thanks!

Yes, I believe they do have a room they use for massage, they also have a coed sauna.

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

Anybody booked treatments at the new GF spa yet?

I booked a massage (50 min $145) and a bubbly Hydrotherapy bath (25 min $65) over Christmas week...

I'm not sure if I'll keep both, or change my mind about the treatments entirely because I haven't been able to find out much about what they are currently offering!

If anyone out there knows of a spa menu/prices PLEASE direct me!!!!

Here are some services from the menu:

50 or 80 minute Swedish massage
50 or 80 minute custom firm pressure massage
80 minute warm stone massage
80 minute signature massage ( aromatherapy massage with wrap and paraffin treatment)
50 or 80 minute aromatherapy massage
Sweet rose scrub and body wrap
Citrus mint scrub and body wrap

Those are a handful if the body treatments and massages they offer. Just call for prices. I believe most of the 50 minute treatments are 135.00-145.00
Facials are 50 minutes and are 145.00
They also have a menu for just for feet treatments as well.

RoyalMom said:
I booked a massage (50 min $145) and a bubbly Hydrotherapy bath (25 min $65) over Christmas week...

I'm not sure if I'll keep both, or change my mind about the treatments entirely because I haven't been able to find out much about what they are currently offering!

If anyone out there knows of a spa menu/prices PLEASE direct me!!!!

Follow this link

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...DisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/senses-spa-brochure.pdf

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

Anyone been to the new GF Senses yet??? My family and I all decided on the signature treatments (80) min for our June trip. Inside the Magic has a tour of the spa on youtube! It looks awesome!

Thanks for the review! Did you pay upfront when you reserve or the day of massage?

I called the other day to book massages for January 29th at the Zahanati Spa in AKL and they told me they couldn't make the reservation until today. I thought that was puzzling but I called this morning to make the reservation and was informed that today is the first day of Disney running the spas as opposed to a third party. The lady who answered said it was her first day as well.

I made the appointments no problem but as a heads-up, the prices have gone up 25%! The Disney website shows the cost of an 80 minute massage as $140 and when I called today she informed me, without my asking, that the price is now $175 for an 80 minute Swedish massage. I got the firm pressure massage for my husband for 80 minutes and I believe she said that was $180. The price for an 80 minute firm massage isn't currently listed as an option on the Disney site.

I almost didn't schedule the massage but in the end decided to because I've already cleared time in our schedule for the treatments and it is vacation after all!

I would like to send DW and DD (13) for a spa experience while DD-17 and I do KTTK tour. Can a 13 yr old go to the spa for massage, facial, mani-pedi or other? What would you recommend for Mother-daughter? Thanks

I am a therapist at the new GF spa. Your 13 year old can have manis and pedis. They have a wonderful princess mani and pedi she would love! Also you could get a couples massage with her in the couples room as a mother daughter pampering treatment together :). Since she is a minor she can only get treatments with a parent present. That's why the couples massage would be perfect. And of course she would get a female therapist. If she was to have a facial you would have to be in the room which is not a problem either. They would bring a chair for you to sit on in the treatment room while she's receiving the facial. Does that help? :)

How early can you make an appointment? I have an April trip planned to CSR, and not sure when they open their books for appointments? :confused3

Can you pay with your KTTC or do you need to use a CC since they spas are not run by Disney?

Does the 15% Discount in the packages apply to the Niki Bryan Spas?

TIA!

How early can you make an appointment? I have an April trip planned, and not sure when they open their books for appointments? :confused3

Can you pay with your KTTC or do you need to use a CC since they spas are not run by Disney?

TIA!

As of Wednesday the spas are now run directly by Disney - no longer a third party. I'm not sure if all the spas have the same hours but I think the website said the spa in AKL opened at 9:00 a.m.

They do let you charge to the room and use Disney GCs.

Has anyone had a pedicure at Senses yet? I was thinking about booking one for my cousin & I when I come to visit her this spring as a "thank you" for letting me stay gift. But I haven't been able to find any reviews for the nail treatments. Before I spend $80 I would like to know all the details. A good friend of mine actually works there and he told me about the 3 different "journeys" to choose from... but he's a guy, and not one I see getting pedis, so I doubt I'll get any useful info out of him lol. So that being said, whats all involved???

When I booked my appointments for June the lady that I spoke with on the phone said that I should be getting a confirmation email. Has anyone else booked and received the email because I have not yet! That was two weeks ago. Just wondering before I make the phone call! It sounded like a wonderful idea though, she said that I would have all my information and even the therapist who would be doing the treatment.

I cant wait for June :)

How early can you make an appointment? I have an April trip planned to CSR, and not sure when they open their books for appointments? :confused3

Does the 15% Discount in the packages apply to the Niki Bryan Spas?

TIA!

Yes - you can use your KTTK, not used the new Disney run spa,s yet so would be interested to hear your experience. I have got to wait until August!

Does anybody know if you get a DVC discount at the Disney Spas?

Does anybody know if you get a DVC discount at the Disney Spas?

Just found my answer!

Members enjoy a 10% discount on all retail items and spa treatments 50
minutes or more at Senses - a Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian
Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Plus, 10% off all
salon and nail services over $45, as well as fitness center massage treatments
50 minutes or more. Call (407) WDW-SPAS (407-939-7727) for more
information or to arrange an appointment. (Gratuities not included.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter