DISmoms Round TWO! Don't Axe, Don't Tell!! 4/30-5/4/10 updates 9/17

Looks like you guys had a great time at Fultons and how nice to meet really friendly people, thats part of what makes our trips to WDW special :goodvibes

OK - I am SO in for Fultons next year. I don't know if the soccer moms and I will fit in the group picture, but we are so there! Christine?????? Are you there, too? Great update! Way to meet everyone in the restaurant! You guys all look great and it looks like such a fun time!

Of course you'll fit in the group picture!! :rotfl: We had a great time- I just booked a studio for next year at BCV, May 13th-17th.....to become a 1 BDRM not sure where at 7 months (but I wanted to book something to know that I had it to fall back on just in case circumstances change for some of the Moms between now and then).

Wow! Fulton's is definitely going on my list... did you have the pop rocks drink? I hope it can live up to the hype without the DIS Moms and Not Doug's Dad! :lmao:

So happy to hear your son is branching out and eating new things!! :)

They don't have the pop rocks drink anymore! :confused: We did have that last year- Cammie actually brought the pop rocks with her to be sure we had them!

Thanks for your comment about Sean- today is his Bday, really looking forward to tonight with the pizza & cake!! :yay:

Holy crap do I have a lot of catching up to do!

Yea- where have you been???? Miss you!!

:goodvibes Just stumbled across this TR, I"m LOVING It!

Hi there!!! Thanks so much for the compliment!! We're glad you're here!! :thumbsup2

I'm with you Alan !!! I think we need an original ITSK to compare with this years !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'll have to work on that later- I just tried to find one and can't seem to locate it! :confused3

Phew! I am finally all caught up!:scared:

Lovin' this report - you guys are too fun!:laughing:

Seriously can't believe I didn't spot a stand-out group of women like yourselves! Not only was I staying at BCV at the same time, and familiar with your past Dismom TRs, but we were also at SAB that final day before the pool slide closed for rehab. You know....the day the pool had to keep closing due to the reoccurring floatables. :sick: (And I want you to know, they did not come from my kids!!!!):laughing:

Believe it or not, the floatables aren't even the worse thing we witnessed at SAB during our stay. I will wait to see if you report about it here before spilling the beans.

Enjoying the laughs...keep it coming!:goodvibes

Hi!! I am so sad we didn't see each other!! And I am very glad to hear that the floatables were not from your kids!! :rotfl:

Looks like you guys had a great time at Fultons and how nice to meet really friendly people, thats part of what makes our trips to WDW special :goodvibes

I agree- there are lots of fun and great people to meet in WDW! Always makes it a better trip! :thumbsup2

so is that the offical date for the next trip?? May 13th to the 17th?

Now I am praying to all gods that it isn't the week we have our stupid carnival. I really want to make it

so is that the offical date for the next trip?? May 13th to the 17th?

Now I am praying to all gods that it isn't the week we have our stupid carnival. I really want to make it

Yes, I think so- the weekend after Mother's Day! :goodvibes

Yea- where have you been???? Miss you!!

Part of the time I was in FL. Now my nephew is here for the summer so I've been letting him use my computer a lot so he can play Warcraft with DH. I've been watching LOST on netflix. Never watched it while it was on. Glad I waited until now so I can see the entire series without waiting! :laughing:

I"m enjoying reading along and I PROMISE to add my two cents to all this nonsense soon! First I have to tend to a very sick Buckeye who I took to the vet last Friday with a severe ear infection..... $400 later he came away with 3 medications, a wax pack in his ear and an injection. But ultimately this will cost a LOT more than the office visit because he's been throwing up for TWO days and destroyed Ally's carpet!!!!

The vet we saw was wonderful and called to check on him Friday night before leaving the office. But she's out today and her assistant has yet to call me back after I've called twice. So this mama dog ain't too happy right now.

I'll post some house pics soon, too! I'm LOVING the new house!!!!

But I do have time for this!!!!!

ImportedPhotos00074.jpg

She says he just wandered over. I think she was "soliciting"......:rolleyes1

ImportedPhotos00074.jpg

She says he just wandered over. I think she was "soliciting"......:rolleyes1

HOLY CRAP!!!! Where are my teeth??? How long was I sitting on that barstool, anyway??? AAAACK!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Looks like he's a Buckeyes fan to me :rolleyes1

Isn't everyone? :confused3 I actually never noticed that until I uploaded my pics to photobucket! If I'd have noticed that at Fulton's I'd have been fighting Ellen for him. Although, she's one tough broad....... and she was enjoying his harmonizing.....;)

Isn't everyone? :confused3 I actually never noticed that until I uploaded my pics to photobucket! If I'd have noticed that at Fulton's I'd have been fighting Ellen for him. Although, she's one tough broad....... and she was enjoying his harmonizing.....;)

It was very nice of him to sing a song to us. You're just jealous because I got picked for everything on this vacation (even being serenaded by a boat captain) while you had to sit and watch and think, "I wish I could get picked like Ellen! She gets picked for EVERYTHING!!! She's so SHINY!!!!""

What can I say....some of us got it, some of us....don't. ;) :rotfl:

After partying it up with the sailor (like a sailor) we did what any inebriated DISmoms would do on a night of DTD debauchery- we went for tattoos. Some of us stuck with the tried and true Tink, which is soooo cute but which unfortunately usually fades away in a day. I wanted to try one of the airbrush ones, to see if maybe that would last a little bit longer. Cammie felt the same way, and she braved the tatoo stand first and got a glitter Mickey-

2010_0504dismoms20100073.jpg

2010_0504dismoms20100075.jpg

Joan went for a strategically placed Tink-

2010_0504dismoms20100076.jpg

After much deliberation, i decided on Donald Duck- mostly due to the fact that I had been very impressed with his performance that morning in Mickey's Philharmagic! He is one exceptional quacker!!

2010_0504dismoms20100080.jpg

2010_0504dismoms20100088.jpg

How did they hold up? Well, Cammie's glitter was gone by the next day- so she had a black Mickey on her ankle which lasted pretty well, i think. But no glitter, so sad. :eek: Joan's was good- and mine- mine ROCKED!!! Even the glitter lasted for the whole vacation, I think I finally scrubbed it off a week later. :thumbsup2 I just want to say, that CM was wonderful, she had a good time throwing those tats on us, and handled our shenanigans in stride.

So, next we had some shopping to do- we all decided to hit Tren-D, of course. It's a very, VERY fun store to play in!! Just look!

2010_0504dismoms20100093.jpg

2010_0504dismoms20100092.jpg

And the academy award for best performance of an Evil Queen goes to....

2010_0504dismoms20100094.jpg

Everyone was having fun trying on all the crazy clothes and hats. We all got something, i think- and even the CMs in that store were fun!!

2010_0504dismoms20100095.jpg

This CM ROCKED!! She reminded me we get an AP discount! LOVE her.....

2010_0504dismoms20100098.jpg

And her....

2010_0504dismoms20100099.jpg

Outside, people decided what to do next- Pam, Cammie & Kara decided to go back to BCV and paint Cammie's toes blue-

2010_0504dismoms20100103.jpg

While Lonnie, Joan & I stayed and headed over to Raglan Road. We wanted to see Hottie McHotness, after all, didn't we???

2010_0504dismoms20100104.jpg

On the way, we stopped to watch this trio- they were really, REALLY entertaining!! They were playing Baroque Rock-

2010_0504dismoms20100106.jpg

We followed these heels over to a pint of Guiness- OUCH!!!

2010_0504dismoms20100108.jpg

Next up- oh where, oh where, has the Hottie man gone......

It was very nice of him to sing a song to us. You're just jealous because I got picked for everything on this vacation (even being serenaded by a boat captain) while you had to sit and watch and think, "I wish I could get picked like Ellen! She gets picked for EVERYTHING!!! She's so SHINY!!!!""

What can I say....some of us got it, some of us....don't. ;) :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good form, getting enebriated and getting tats! Too bad they don't last longer. Oh NO! Hottie is missing? Don't they know you planned your whole trip around him?:laughing:

LMAO!!!! Those legs and those way too high heels remind me of the leg lamp in A Christmas Story :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Tattoos turned out cute!! I like the Donald....I have had the henna done in Morocco and that lasts quite awhile too...:goodvibes
Tren-D is such a great store...I love that every time you go there is always something you missed because there is so much to look at:thumbsup2

Tracy

I'll post some house pics soon, too! I'm LOVING the new house!!!!

So glad you're settling in and liking it! Can't wait to see some pics!

ImportedPhotos00074.jpg

Woo hoo!! :woohoo: Thanks for the pic; love it!!! :rotfl2:

After partying it up with the sailor (like a sailor) we did what any inebriated DISmoms would do on a night of DTD debauchery- we went for tattoos.

They turned out great; sorry Cammie's glitter didn't last longer.

And the academy award for best performance of an Evil Queen goes to....

:lmao:

On the way, we stopped to watch this trio- they were really, REALLY entertaining!! They were playing Baroque Rock-
2010_0504dismoms20100106.jpg

Cool; I would love to hear what they sounded like!

We followed these heels over to a pint of Guiness- OUCH!!!
2010_0504dismoms20100108.jpg

Even in the days when I *could* wear heels, I couldn't wear them!

I love finding your TR's with a couple of links. Don't know how they slip under my radar a couple of weeks before I find it.

I can't believe you love the slide at Storm a Long Bay. Never in my life, will I ever go on that water slide again.
And I am a water slide/water park junkie.

You girls sure had a good time and it is only the official day 1.
Can't count arrival day because that is like a bonus day.

FINALLY caught up again!

I just love, love, love this TR!! You are doing such a great job! Those photos are just incredible! :thumbsup2

More PLEASE!!!

Super great update. Love the tats. Ellen - I can't believe yours lasted a whole week. I guess that proves how shiny you really are! :rotfl:

Joan's picture is priceless! OMG....that is laugh out loud funny! :rotfl:

The Dismom antics just keep getting funnier and funnier!

On a side note - Kara - I'm glad you love your new house and I hope your dog gets better quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter