DISmoms 4 - The Hunt for Jack Sparrow

Breakfast at Kouzina looks pretty yummy! I love the make your own sangria touch! :rotfl2:

Yay you are on board! Personal guests of Jack Sparrow! :cool1: I love the video of your squealing as you see the ship! it almost made ME cry!

You finally made it! And the first Drink of the Day is being drank. Doesn't get any better than that does it ladies??????? Well, sure it does cuz there are many more drinks of the day to come!

:cool1:

I'm so excited to find this trip report. We are doing the Eastern on the Fantasy in August. Someone mentioned that you had the navigators on your blog but I did not notice a link to it. If you wouldn't mind sharing again it would be a huge help in planning.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to following along.

Love the pics from your Kouzzina Breakfast, we ate there for Dinner in May 2011 and really liked it, I will have to try it for breakfast.

Yay! You are finally on the Dream! Cute Video Clip! That driver looked like he was trying not to laugh too much! :-)

Gotta Love the Intro!

Awesome you are on board !!!:cool1::cool1:

It is WAAAAAAY awesome!

Finally on board! Those brekkies at Koussina looked awesome! Yummo!

Love Koussina for breakfast! Took my Jeff there in December and he was pleasantly surprised, cause he's not a breakfast kinda guy. But because of the hearty fare they offer, he was happy.

Breakfast at Kouzina looks pretty yummy! I love the make your own sangria touch! :rotfl2:

Yay you are on board! Personal guests of Jack Sparrow! :cool1: I love the video of your squealing as you see the ship! it almost made ME cry!

Hey, when life forgets to give you lemons.... or something like that! I think Ellen and I DID get misty eyed when we saw the ship!

The Dis-Moms are on board! How cool is that!:cool1:

Oh Mother of Wicket, it is BEYOND cool!!!!

You finally made it! And the first Drink of the Day is being drank. Doesn't get any better than that does it ladies??????? Well, sure it does cuz there are many more drinks of the day to come!

:cool1:

Is it being drank? Or being drunk? Or are YOU just drunk? :rotfl: And yes, many more to follow!!!!

I'm so excited to find this trip report. We are doing the Eastern on the Fantasy in August. Someone mentioned that you had the navigators on your blog but I did not notice a link to it. If you wouldn't mind sharing again it would be a huge help in planning.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to following along.

I don't think I saved any of them from this cruise. I believe they are on the boards though?

Love the pics from your Kouzzina Breakfast, we ate there for Dinner in May 2011 and really liked it, I will have to try it for breakfast.

Yay! You are finally on the Dream! Cute Video Clip! That driver looked like he was trying not to laugh too much! :-)

Gotta Love the Intro!

Our driver was soooo cute! Loved him!

You have arrived!!!! :dance3:

I love how fun you all are. I can't wait to hear more about the cruise.

Ellen, When will you be there in Nov. I'm going to be there earlier Nov. I can't wait.

We stopped for another photo before boarding-

img001.jpg

and then, that Miss Kara...she RIGHT! We DID get introduced as the DISmoms- and this is what it was like-

click to play

I guess you could say we were a little impressed...

click to play

click to play

As Kara said, the first thing we needed to do was get brunch ressies at Palo. So we wiggled our way over...

382.jpg

383.jpg

I have to say, we were in awe of every bit of it- and I also have to say, both Palo and Remy were beautiful- no Remy this trip, Kara and I are planning on it for our Fantasy cruise next year, tho. with the DHs. A few pics from Palo-

385.jpg

387.jpg

389.jpg

And then some from Remy-

391.jpg

392.jpg

394.jpg

And I saw the $15k rat-

396.jpg

At least, I think he was $15k- somewhere around that number, anyway! While we booked our brunch, we met a bride (who was a CM) so of COURSE it was picture time!

397.jpg

And then it was DOTD time!

400.jpg

And then...it was 1:30, cabin time! #7072....up next!:cheer2:

You have arrived!!!! :dance3:

I love how fun you all are. I can't wait to hear more about the cruise.

Ellen, When will you be there in Nov. I'm going to be there earlier Nov. I can't wait.

We are at AKV Nov 2-7, then we move over to BWV from the 7th until the 11th. I hope those dates are good for you! I would love to meet you, Jen! :goodvibes

I love how they announced you! I think we need some customized shirts for NYE.

That CM was AWESOME, wasn't he? We didn't say a thing- he surprised us with the best introduction ever!:dance3:

Perfect. I arrive at AKV (Jambo) on Nov 2nd really early. I think our flight lands around 9:30 AM. And just there one night.....doing the Halloween party.... then off to the Dream till the 8th and I am then at BCV from the 8th to 11th.
We must meet up! :thumbsup2

Loved that video! What an enterance!

Thanks! :) We were pretty happy about it ourselves!

Perfect. I arrive at AKV (Jambo) on Nov 2nd really early. I think our flight lands around 9:30 AM. And just there one night.....doing the Halloween party.... then off to the Dream till the 8th and I am then at BCV from the 8th to 11th.
We must meet up! :thumbsup2

GREAT! You will have to come see our room- we have a GV booked in Jambo. :cool1:

Thanks! :) We were pretty happy about it ourselves!

GREAT! You will have to come see our room- we have a GV booked in Jambo. :cool1:

Awesome...I have just a plain old standard. :rolleyes: But at least I get to stay there.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You posted the best video EVER!!!!!!!! I just LOVE that introduction! And that you found A bar! And a DOTD! :rotfl2: Can't wait to see your room! :thumbsup2
Thanks for the FB hint! You are an awesome AK explorer! ;) :goodvibes

Awesome...I have just a plain old standard. :rolleyes: But at least I get to stay there.

Hey! Standard is still wonderful! When Pods and I were there a couple of years back, we had a pool view- on a rainy day, I decided to go on my own indoor safari- there were SOOOOO many places to view the animals from, down every hallway- I just love it there, I hope you will, too!

Awesome entrance! You girls are like rock stars!

YES! Thanks for noticing! We ARE like rockstars!! LOL! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You posted the best video EVER!!!!!!!! I just LOVE that introduction! And that you found A bar! And a DOTD! :rotfl2: Can't wait to see your room! :thumbsup2
Thanks for the FB hint! You are an awesome AK explorer! ;) :goodvibes

!

Yea...I have to admit- that was a pretty awesome way to begin our cruise! ::yes::

Our room? Looks just like YOURS, LOL!! :rotfl:

OH_ and that AK Explorer game- I was so addicted afor a couple of weeks, I just couldn't play enough!! CRAZEEEE!!! I have so much stuff on there, I had a tough time finding your last chameleon.

But Lisa is really the superstar on there- I can NEVER beat her unless she hasn't played the scene yet!

Great embarkation photo and I loved the boarding videos. You are all so happy and excited...it's a great thing to see. Also making me twitch in my seat since I am impatient for my Fantasy cruise in August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter